[OMSI 1 & 2] Karbowo (polish, fictional).

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • I have problems with texturs and models

Sorry for my scheiß englisch

:D

• busstop_kos.o3d is still missing, cuz it ain`t in your fix.
    In there, there`s only the map folders, a money folder, a vehicle folder and the.hof-file.
    But there is no folder with any Scenery files at all.

^^

So of course, it HAS to be still missing.

• At the moment all you can do is go to Options and switch collision with objects to off. The invisible wall is gone then.

You didn't have to rename tho. I have made a fix to solve the problem for you. It's on the first page.

Guys, I'm very sorry but I have made a mistake with download link.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!sAVhSDhJ!…8XxCkAhDYKqv5pWjrwFNetdNI

This is the correct fix.:D
    I'm really sorry for the mess but I'm very busy and splitted at the moment. I'm trying to support 3 forums at once so I got confused :D.

• I need some important objects!

But the object is in the folder!

• For the last time I tell you to download latest Winrar or use 7-zip to unpack this archive.

Gdynia will feature only one line in the first version since it needs a lot of our time to build.

About the missing texture just copy them again, nobody else got the issue so you probably got it wrong.

• I have just done a run in the 130. I have to say the map is really beautifull, the bird flying and singing, the trees blowing in the wind.
    I really enjoyed my route. Plenty of traffic in this map so you must have patience. I have no complaints

:)

Thank you Heir

Sto Lat

:)
  • Sehr schöne Map! Wonderful!

Leider werden bei in den Bussen keine Ansagen abgespielt, obwohl ich sie wie in der Readme vorgeschrieben, korrekt in den Announcement-Ordner installiert habe. Woran kann das liegen?

Viele Grüße!

Waren es jetzt bei allen Ansagen oder nur bei einigen ? Und was für ein Bus bist du gefahren ? Und am besten Ein Screenshot machen, wo es im Ansagen-Ordner gespeichert ist.