Modpakete von Morphi [Links]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hallo!
    Ich habe ein Problem, und zwar wenn ich davon einen Bus auswähle und dann auf Ok gehe, dann lädt er kurz und schliesst es, als ob nichts gewesen wäre. Was tun?

• Hi Morphi,

Just a couple of suggestions for the Citaro sound pack.

Firstly, I notice that the sounds used for the ZF 6 HP gearboxes were all taken from a 600/602/602 gearbox. The only Citaros to use the 6 HP 602 or 6 HP 604 gearboxes are those that have the highest output version of the OM 457 LA (354 PS, 1850Nm)) or OM 457 hLA (354 PS, 1600Nm) engines due to the high torque. The ZF 600/602/604 gearboxes sound distinctly different to the 500/502/504 or 590/592/594 gearboxes. It would be good to have two different sets of gearbox sounds, one for the 5 HP/6 HP 500/502/504/590/592/594 and the other set for 5 HP/6 HP 600/602/604.

Secondly, I don't really like the close-up view in the cockpit as it requires a view change to see the driver's side rear view mirror even on my 2560x1440p resolution monitor. Would it be possible to change the views to closely match that of M&R's original views as seen on the SD/D/GN/EN buses?

Oh, and one more thing, is it actually possible for ZF Ecomat 2 gearboxes to have retarder release sounds like the original Ecomat? I can't say that I have come across any in my country that sound like that. It's not possible for the Citaro to be fitted with a gearbox generation older than Ecomat 2.

Thanks again.

• Firstly, I notice that the sounds used for the ZF 6 HP gearboxes were all taken from a 600/602/602 gearbox. The only Citaros to use the 6 HP 602 or 6 HP 604 gearboxes are those that have the highest output version of the OM 457 LA (354 PS, 1850Nm)) or OM 457 hLA (354 PS, 1600Nm) engines due to the high torque. The ZF 600/602/604 gearboxes sound distinctly different to the 500/502/504 or 590/592/594 gearboxes. It would be good to have two different sets of gearbox sounds, one for the 5 HP/6 HP 500/502/504/590/592/594 and the other set for 5 HP/6 HP 600/602/604.

Do they really have different cogs thus resulting in a different sound? I'm not really sure.

Secondly, I don't really like the close-up view in the cockpit as it requires a view change to see the driver's side rear view mirror even on my 2560x1440p resolution monitor. Would it be possible to change the views to closely match that of M&R's original views as seen on the SD/D/GN/EN buses?

You can of course change that to your liking. I did this to preserve FPS. I get quite a massive FPS hit, if mirrors are active - 10 FPS at least.

Oh, and one more thing, is it actually possible for ZF Ecomat 2 gearboxes to have retarder release sounds like the original Ecomat?

Indeed, it is possible. Some of our Rheinbahn Euro 2 Citaros did have that sound, sometimes quite loud as well.

• Hallo ich habe mal eine frage kann ich irgendwie einstellen das wenn ich die Haltestellen Bremse reintuhe ich auch den Bus schon absenken kann den so ist es bei uns ?

• Do they really have different cogs thus resulting in a different sound? I'm not really sure.

It's an interesting question that I will forward to my contacts at ZF. I will get back to you with an answer, but the 50x and 59x definitely sound distinctly different to the 60x.

Another thing I also noticed is that the restriction in unlocked 1st and 2nd gear is far too much and actually prevents certain buses from starting on a hill. I notice that the torque converter restriction has been removed from the antrieb constfile. Where are the parameters set for this now?

• Hallo ich habe mal eine frage kann ich irgendwie einstellen das wenn ich die Haltestellen Bremse reintuhe ich auch den Bus schon absenken kann den so ist es bei uns ?

Ja wäre nice wenn man den bus kneelen kann, ohne türen aufmachen zu müssen

• Another thing I also noticed is that the restriction in unlocked 1st and 2nd gear is far too much and actually prevents certain buses from starting on a hill. I notice that the torque converter restriction has been removed from the antrieb constfile. Where are the parameters set for this now?

You can increase this value to get a more powerful TC:

[const]
    wandler_factor

• You can increase this value to get a more powerful TC:

Thanks. Another thing that I just remembered too. Ecomat 2 gearboxes and newer tend to change down into 1st gear a lot easier than the original Ecomats. Is it possible to implement this feature? On that topic, the downchange into 1st gear, particularly on kickdown, is usually met with a half-second delay. I'll show you an example of a ZF 6 HP 592 C being driven hard on a bus with a 299 PS Mercedes-Benz OM 457 hLA Euro V engine. You can also hear the different gear sounds on the lower torque gearbox.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wlkmyvkvc29t4i3/tp2108.mp3

• @Miki

I show it in the Spoiler

I don't know where the other Buttons are saved .

• Mir ist mal aufgefallen am die Gangwahltaster wenn man Neutral einlegt könnte man das vielleicht so machen wie im C2 das der unten bleibt und wenn man D einlegt das der dann hoch geht.