Modpakete von Morphi [Links]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • I installed the update i cant even start the bus i spawn the bus the reverse beep is on when i give the bus electricity the reverse lights stay on the low oil light statys on and i cant drive the bus or anything how do i fix it

• Nochmal der Hinweis:
    Das betteln nach Downloadlinks für Modpacks die derzeit nicht verfügbar sind, ist hier nicht erwünscht!

Ebenso sind Wünsche zu unterlassen!

• Nochmal der Hinweis:
    Das betteln nach Downloadlinks für Modpacks die derzeit nicht verfügbar sind, ist hier nicht erwünscht!

Ebenso sind Wünsche zu unterlassen!

I know I might get an infraction for this, but in case this post is moderated, it's to wonder why are you hiding the truth about this:
    What's the point of posting a warning related to requests and such after months of "working" for Morphi on moderating posts related to wishes for stuff no one can improve after requesting on a thread somewhere? I understand Morphi can't do, but sometimes it's a bit much and it's not really helping.
    To Morphi, your work is really awesome, your mods are always great, but I started to become a bit dissapointed with two things:
    - the current Citaro mod (Euro 2/3) I have a hard time to try to change the 3-door version (ZF gearbox) as a normal version instead of the EN02 variant, since I have the biggest fear of changing scripts and model pieces; when I mentioned that, it was moderated, saying it was a "wish" rather than a help. I created a topic for it, but until now, no replies from modders or even making the door changes as fully manual;
    - the current Solaris U12/18 comes without IBIS, instead, it's controlled with the ALMEX ticketprinter... now I can barely use that (I don't mind it for the Scania Citywide, since it's based on the one from BVG) and, I know BVG has those buses and I know it's based on them aswell, but it's not always efficient and before, with the IBIS, it was better, because of the other real and fictional variants (maps that were made for OMSI 2), even the other buses made by others come with it, so it was something that should have maintained.
    Now this post is nothing to show any wishes or anything related, just a both criticism (not meant to be a bad criticism, but if you believe if it is, well I apologise) and to express my thoughts

:S
  • but until now, no replies from modders

And that is why I've learned anything by myself. I also got very low support. You simply have to accept that fact. I started without any knowledge at all. My first sound-mod was simple substitutions of the sound files without even altering the sound.cfg. It may sound harsh, but this is a major problem of the community, ther're demanding, demanding and demanding.
    As for the IBIS, I want to minimize the amount of variants. Also, I will resemble the bus only after the real company the bus is based on. I've realised that having so many variants, it is simply too mch work and time consuming to maintain them.

• Dir fehlen wahrscheinlich die Chura-Schriftarten. Dazu einmal die chura-mod aus der Webdisk downloaden und dann die darin enthaltenen Fonts installieren. Zusätzlich die Fonts von Italien83 installieren. Den Link findest du im ersten Post.

Die benötige ich auch dringend nach PC Neuaufsetzung. Wo finde ich die denn in der Webdisk? Ich suche mir da nen Wolf...

?(