Solaris Urbino 12 und 18 (BVG)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • That post was uncalled for, if he didn't like the english response then, don't speak a language you feel inferior....

Anyway, for the bus, the next stop display on the dash (VDV) screen, is it supposed to be automatic? For me i have to press the Q button to announce the stops and the ALMEX doesn't work as described in the readme

• I want to allow passengers to exit by the front doors as well as the rear doors of the Solaris Urbino 12. I have edited the passengers cabin file correctly as people go to the front doors but they will not exit the bus unless I open the rear doors. I dont know what to add here:

You have to understand how the exit/entry system in OMSI works.
    Every door-half is one entry/exit (or both). These are defined in the passengercabin.cfg.
    In the standard configuration, the first two door-halves (= the front door of the bus) are one entry each, entry 0 and 1 (since OMSI works zero-based).
    Door-halves three and four are exits (= the back door), they also get the numbers 0 and 1 (because there are no exits prior to them).

Now, if you define door-half two (the second half of the front door) as an exit in the passengercabin.cfg, it becomes exit 0, which means the back door would become exits 1 and 2.

If the passengers should enter through the first half of each door and exit through the second one, your front door would be entry 0 and exit 0 while the back door would be entry 1 and exit 1 (and so on).

I hope you understand it now. Feel free to ask here if you have any more questions.

:)

Anyway, for the bus, the next stop display on the dash (VDV) screen, is it supposed to be automatic? For me i have to press the Q button to announce the stops and the ALMEX doesn't work as described in the readme

There were multiple patches for the bus by Morphi, they fix the ALMEX functions (beyond other things).
    You can find the newest patch via his profile or in the second post of this thread.

;)
  • Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Almex.Ich nutze die Berlin 2013 Hofdatei von Manu für alle Berliner-Maps.
    Dort sind manche Haltestellen ja so benannt z.B. Gatower Str%Heerstr_#Betrh oder Heerstr%Nennhauser Damm_#C.Diese Haltestellen werden beim Solaris aber nicht angezeigt und abgespielt.Die normalen Halte bzw der Terminus gehen.Da ich dachte der Almex-Mod wäre wie beim DD bin ich davon ausgegangen das das genauso funktioniert.Hat den Fehler noch jemand falls noch jemand diese Hofdatei nutzt?

• Anyway, for the bus, the next stop display on the dash (VDV) screen, is it supposed to be automatic? For me i have to press the Q button to announce the stops and the ALMEX doesn't work as described in the readme

For the automatic next bus stop announcement, be sure that you have a scheduled route loaded. Otherwise it will fall back to manual mode.

• I still can't get it to work.

:(

I tried it with the MAN EN92 with no problems.

Here is my passenger cabin file for the SU12:

Here is my door.osc:

I figured out what I was doing wrong, I was editing door.osc instead of door_manual.osc. Thanks for the help!

• captainprinter try this:

passengercabin:

door_auto.osc

Remember that you need to modify the door_auto.osc which is located in the folder Script 12. Works for me, tested it with the normal U12 bus. Passengers exit through all 4 individual doors now.

• Hallo zusammen,,

anbei eine Frage zum Solaris Urbino;

Ich hab mir den Solaris installiert und nun habe ich das Problem, das ich den Gang nicht einlegen kann! Weiß jemand da eine Abhilfe für das Problem???

?(

Sonst funktioniert der Bus bestens und großes Lob an die Macher dieses Busses.

Lg Andreas

• Hello,

Just an word for this work : "Wonderful"!

The model is very detailled, nice scripts and nice vehicles! I like...

In addition with this vehicle, it is possible to add objects more easily with working files and with Blender for example. I think it's a very good thing.

Besides, I think this thing would have been great with the Citaro O530.

In any case ... Congratulations!

• Neuer Patch: Link

• VDV-Armaturtextur korrigiert
    • Positionslicht vorne korrigiert
    • ASR-Warnblinker-Fahrerlichtschalter korrigiert
    • Automatisches Kneeling lässt sich nun per Constfile einstellen
    • Kneeling überarbeitet
    • Tanksymbol im Display bei Reserve hinzugefügt
    • p-Soll für HST-Bremse sollte bei eingelegter FST-Bremse oder ausgeschalteter Elektrik abfallen und somit die HST-Bremse wirkungslos machen.
  • Now, if you define door-half two (the second half of the front door) as an exit in the passengercabin.cfg, it becomes exit 0, which means the back door would become exits 1 and 2.

The problem is already solved, but I'd like to point out that the indexing of the entries and exits simply depends on the order of their definition in the passengercabin config file. If you define the exit through the second wing of the front door below the other two exit definitions, it should be on index position 2.

• The problem is already solved, but I'd like to point out that the indexing of the entries and exits simply depends on the order of their definition in the passengercabin config file. If you define the exit through the second wing of the front door below the other two exit definitions, it should be on index position 2.

Yes, you're right. I just assumed that he'd use the "correct" order in the passengercabin.cfg.

• Hallo Morphi,

könntest du evtl. bei deinem nächsten Patch die Beleuchtung für das IBIS mit aufnehmen, dann brauch ich das nicht mit jedes Modeldateiänderung neu einfügen.

Hier der fertige Scriptabschnitt:

Das ist der komplette IBIS Abschitt in den Dateien model_Urbino**.cfg (Natürlich nur bei den Ibis Versionen)

Gruß und Danke wenn das möglich wäre.