Line 92E, routes missing

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi all,
    I have this problem.
    I'm not able to look the routes (1,2, etc) selecting the line 92E in the original Spandau 1989 map.
    I don't would to reinstall the game. How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

:)
  • No, the time is ok. Monday-Friday around the 17.00, I remember that there is a 92E journey around the 17.57. I know that if you play in the day, for example, you can't see the 13N routes. Tonight I will try to check this better.

Thanks.

I checked it and confirm the issue. Line 92E, routes missing.

:(
  • Hi all,
    I have this problem.
    I'm not able to look the routes (1,2, etc) selecting the line 92E in the original Spandau 1989 map.
    I don't would to reinstall the game. How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

:)

HI, I bought this game some day ago and I have the same problem.

I have my bus at U Rathaus Spandau, so I should have the line 92E, for example I should be able to make the line/course 09210, route 06: U Rathaus Spandau to Freudstrasse.

The problem is 92E is not avaible, indeed is avaible for example line 92, route 06, that it doesn't exist in the user manual and start from Stadgrenze and arrive to Freudstr, but this is line 92 route 02 (09200 02)

In the IBIS with a setup of 09200 06 first stop is Galenstr

• Check the date and make sure the date is NOT listed as a holiday. 92E doesn't run on holidays.

It's not holiday, it's wednesday, but maybe now I begin to understand, "time set table" doesn't consider where my bus is and so it shows all lines avaible, I have to know what to do, where place my bus and what line choose

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt