Bad Kinzau 3.0 [Update 3.13 vom 13.2.16]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Bei der Fahrplanauswahl? Das ist so gewollt. Die Busse wechseln innerhalb eines Umlaufes zwischen den Linien. In OMSI 1 gilt Gelenkbus=311 mit Solobus, da es ja noch keine Gelenkbusunterstützung gibt.

• In der fahrplanauswahl kann ich zwar gelenk usw auswählen aber es zeigt keinen umlauf an sogar bei jeder zeit und es fahren nur Autos keine busse obwohl ich die sogar heruntergeladen habe und in meinen ordner habe sehr schade das die map bei mir nicht geht

• Ich habe alle Addons installiert es fehlt Linie 20N steht immer da und das Tram Addon geht auch nicht obwohl ich es eingefügt habe

• Ja bei mir fahren auch keine Bussel im KI Verkehr. Aber trotzdem macht die Map richtig Spaß!

Achso pBuch danke nochmal für deine Hilfe. Jetzt geht die Map bei mir richtig

:-D
  • Hi, all!

I wanted to share my repaints for O 405's Lion's City and Lion's City G for this wonderful map.

:)

Download link
    If you want, take a look at my mod for these buses here. Otherwise you won't have the large AC on the solo bus and LC G will have default folding bellow texture (it includes this repaint, just remember to manually copy .hof files after you install it): MAN Lion's City NG363 and NL323 (mods and fixes for Lion's City from Mainz map: translucent folding bellow, manual doors, large air conditioner, door warning sound, front door exit, etc.)

Have fun!

Here are a few more pictures:

Just one question... Whenever I drive the 299 route towards Gonnsee I get a CV.Calculate - J3 error and IBIS sets to opposite route, towards Bad Kinzau. I think it has something to do with the IBIS on these buses as it's obviously trying to play a nonexistant announcement file, but I'm wondering if the problem is in the map or is it caused by the IBIS script. I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me with this so I can try to fix it.
    Logfile:

• Thank you for this great modification of the BK3.0 repaints! I couldn't have done better.

;)

Looks like this bus requires the announcement files "Bahnhof Bad Kinzau.wav" and "Gonnsee JKP.wav" to exist. I did not include them into the map package because these stops are only termini, so I only shipped the "Bahnhof Bad Kinzau_#terminus.wav" and "Gonnsee JKP_#terminus.wav" to be played on the arrival of a bus.
    To get rid of that error, just jump into \OMSI 2\Vehicles\Announcements\Bad Kinzau 3\ and copy both

Code
    1. Bahnhof Bad Kinzau_#terminus.wav
    2. Gonnsee JKP_#terminus.wav

and rename them to

Code
    1. Bahnhof Bad Kinzau.wav
    2. Gonnsee JKP.wav

Please just report if it works.

;)

You may have to do it with other "..._#terminus.wav" files also if you want to drive other lines as well.

• Thanks for the compliment, but I pretty much just copied what you did on Citaro and adapted it to the LCs, so compliments to you.

Also, thanks for your quick response to my question.

Actually, I have been driving your other lines much more than 299 and this never happened on 301, 311, 30S or on 299 towards BK. I guess you didn't notice it, but take a look at line 618 in my log, it's also trying to play "Franziskanerallee_#terminus.wav" which makes even less sense than trying to play "Bahnhof Bad Kinzau.wav" when I'm approaching Gonsee terminus.

:D

I'll try what you suggested (also with "Franziskanerallee.wav") tomorrow if I manage to catch enough time and report what happened.

• @pBuch:
    I tried doing what you said, but I still get the errors, the only difference is that it now plays "Bad Kinzau Bahnhof" announcement right after I leave Franziskanerallee while going towards Gonsee.

I'm pretty sure that the core problem is in the IBIS script of these buses, and not in any way regarded to your map. The reason why I only get this error on 299 is that two bus stops get announced before I get to the one before them. It announces Appingzell Hauptplatz before I get to Steinkogler Bergbahnen and I'm not sure what the other one is. When this happens, the IBIS variable IBIS_busstop doesn't reduce as I guess it should and that's why the IBIS believes that Franziskanerallee is the last stop and adds "_#terminus" to filename two stops before the terminus and after that gets lost.

The same thing happens if on other lines I start a route, drive a few stops, cancel the schedule, return to the first stop and then start over without resetting route in IBIS. IBIS displays everything properly (the display is linked to IBIS_busstop_index, if I'm not mistaken, and that one works just fine) but produces the same error a few stops before destination.

Since I'm now sure that this isn't actually caused by your map, I apologize for asking an offtopic question in the first place.

EDIT: If anyone intends on driving this map with the LCs, you can find my fix for this problem here: Link.

• Ok, I have tried re-installing the map and i think i have all the add ons but it still doesn't seem to work!!

• Hi, ich hab mal eine Frage zur Ai-Liste: und zwar wurden ja für die Kategorie "Solobus" 12 Busse eingetragen. Da ich die originalen 12 Citaros nun in verschiedene andere Busse aufgeteilt habe, wollte ich mal fragen, wann welcher Ai-Bus vorgesehen wäre? Theoretisch müssten die Einsätze ab dem 2. eingetragenen Bus genauso ausgewählt werden wie ab der 3. Citaro-Nummer. Kann mir da jemand sagen, welcher Bus von den 12 Stück für welchen Kurs vorgesehen ist?

Hier mal mein Auszug Solobusse der AI-Liste:

'Solo-Busse für den Einsatz auf 299, 301, 10N, 20N (311 Spätdienste):
    [aigroup_depot]
    Solo
    Bad_Kinzau_3

[aigroup_depot_typgroup_2]
    Vehicles\Neoplan_N 416 SL\Neoplan_N 416 SL.bus
    2265 B-V 2265 BVG (OLD)(Neoplan)
    2266 KKL-V 2266 VKL (Neoplan)
    [end]

Vehicles\MAN_SL202\MAN_SL202.bus
    TRD-Reisen DD-FF 216
    [end]

Vehicles\HH109_Stadtbus_VHHPVG\HHStadtbus_PVG.bus
    DD-FF 217 TRD-Reisen DD-FF 217
    [end]

Vehicles\MAN_NL_NG\MAN_EN92_TRD.bus
    61 TRD-Reisen DD-FF 61
    62 TRD-Reisen DD-FF 62
    [end]

Vehicles\MAN_NL202\MAN_EL202.bus
    PIR-K 261 OVPS
    [end]

Vehicles\HH109_Stadtgelenkbus1999_VHH\HHStadtbus98_ohne Lappen.bus
    DW-LS 502 (Werbungsname für Forum entfernt wegen Privat-Repaint!)
    [end]

Vehicles\HH109_Stadtbus_HHA_1996-1997\O405N2 2d VÖV - ZF1.bus
    DW-S 502 (Werbungsname für Forum entfernt wegen Privat-Repaint!)
    [end]

Vehicles\MB_O407\MB_O407_vmatrix.bus
    DD-FF 86 TRD-Reisen DD-FF 86
    DD-FF 36 TRD-Reisen DD-FF 36
    [end]

Vehicles\MAN_NL_NG\MAN_NG312_main _VDV.bus
    DD-VK 482 DVB AG
    [end]

• Ich glaube, dass die 12 Busse zufällig auf die Umläufe verteilt werden. Um sicher zu gehen, dass wirklich ein Bus auf einem Umlauf fährt müsstest du 12 Depots á 1 Bus erstellen und zuweisen. Mir fällt keine bessere Lösung ein, um die Umläufe konkret zuzuweisen.