Bad FPS with good PC

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello friends.
    I've read somewhere that two OMSI performance leaves much to be desired. Still, I want to ask.
    What kind of PC you need to work well?
    I ask, because mine frames much lower when I put 2 or 3 tiles. I can not turn a lot of traffic AI.
    It's a shame not to use even half of the game graphics settings.

I7 4790K (4.4 GHz)
    16 Gb DDR3 ram
    GTX 780 Ti 3GB
    WIN 7 X64

I think it's a team more than enough and yet OMSI 2 has a painful performance.

Any solution?

Thank you.

• Por favor, escribe en inglés o aléman si possible, porque es tan difícil de ayudar si el mensaje es en español.

;)

Please use German or English to post in the forums as it makes it easier for everyone to understand and help since the majority only speaks either German or English.

;)
  • do you have 32bit or 64bit system? , i have 64 bit system and have little bit problems to play omsi because omsi is 32bit so love to wait when they make it 64bit.. what i know is for 64bit not losing memory etc when play same bit system but if you play 32bit game in 64 bit system well i hope u have good temp.. haha ummm how much u have cars and people in Ai traffic section?

• Download the CFF Explorer.
    Open it and open Omsi2.exe with the explorer.
    Click on "File Header"
    Then click on the field "click here"
    Set a checkmark on " App can handle <2gb of adress space."
    Save and overwrite the file.
    I had the same problem and that was the solution.

:)