Support-Thread zum OMSI2-AddOn "Chicago Downtown" / Support thread to OMSI2 addOn "Chicago Downtown"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Leider nutzt mir dieser ansatz nicht da er nicht funktioniert,

Hier wird davon gesprochen die Fahrerheizung auf HOT einzustellen und umluft, das ist doch unlogisch ? wenn man das im auto macht beschlagen die scheiben erst recht,

Also im Bus testen, zuerst passierte nix, nach 10 minuten fahrzeit mit beschlagenen scheiben stellte ich den Bus für 10 minuten ab, dannach startete ich ihn wieder und begann den nächsten umlauf plötzlich gingen die scheiben auf, doch nach weiteren 5 minuten fahrzeit beschlugen die Scheiben wieder,

Temperatur unterschied 10° Aussen 20 ° Innen.

Kann man dieses Script irgendwie deaktivieren denn das Beschlagen der scheiben geht mir ziemlich auf den *****

:P
  • Hallo ich hoffe mal hier hielfe zu bekommen ich habe mir heute das DLC oder Addon Chicago Downtown bei Steam gekauft es hat alles geklappt doch beim versuch zu spielen ist die karte grün einige gebäude sind nur teilweise da und der bus ist garnicht da oder er ist unsicht bar weil einige teile vom bus da sind und der fahrer und die fahrgäste schweben in der luft was ist da falsch

Danke Klaus

• Very problematic addon with this nightmare of log and pins for unlock the transmission each time after one trip is finnished. Sometimes no way and must break the tour, start again after the last time of arrival and start again the tour after the last arrival.
    Continued some two trips more but now a new problem surfaced: no more battery and no more power to start the engine. I have the bad idea to cut the engine in a pause of some 20 minutes at Navy Pier and no way now to start the engine.

All solved. Sorry, mea culpa.
    No batteries problem. Starter is conected to parkingbrake. Without parking brake set no starting possible.
    About the destination display, that change automatic and actualised the data one minute before the fixed time departure. Nothing to change there in log or pins. Only patience to see the display changing automatic to the next destination.
    And transmision work fine now.
    All OK and enjoying full now the addon.

• Zitat

Zitat

Bin heute mit dem Solobus gefahren, hatte 20°C im Bus und 50-54 % Luftfeuchte und die Scheiben sind beschlagen.

Zitat

Wie muss ich die Heizung dann einstellen, dass die Scheiben wieder frei werden?

Yes, I think this is point to be revised. The fogged windscreen is one of the weak points of this buses, also with 27 C ° inside of the bus and at the exterior 8 C°.
    I had made several turns conected with ICAO KMDW(Chicago Midway), and the alternative is not a easy one: passengers complainted about the heigh temperature at the bus(27 C°)or fogged windscreen. Enough to shut off the heat, the temperature went down only one grade to 26° and in a couple of minutes the windscreen come fogged.
    Extrange this bus not come equipped with so a elementary device as a defog for the windscreen.

• I purchased the Chicago Downtown addon today. I ran it the first time, all was fine. Everything worked perfectly. I closed omsi, re-opened it and now when I launch omsi the buses either spaz out, or i can only see the dials and the driver. This is only a problem with the buses that needs solving.

• Yes, I think this is point to be revised. The fogged windscreen is one of the weak points of this buses, also with 27 C ° inside of the bus and at the exterior 8 C°.
    I had made several turns connected with ICAO KMDW(Chicago Midway), and the alternative is not a easy one: passengers complained about the high temperature at the bus (27 C°) or fogged windscreen. Enough to shut off the heat, the temperature went down only one degree to 26° and in a couple of minutes the windscreen became foggy.
    Strange this bus not come equipped with so a elementary device as a defog for the windscreen.

I try to keep the bus temperature at a decent level (between 19 and 23 °C, 66 to 75 °F). Driving with real weather (based at KMDW) at this point would have the outside air rather cold, (about 1°C at the moment) would make it tricky.

I purchased the Chicago Downtown addon today. I ran it the first time, all was fine. Everything worked perfectly. I closed omsi, re-opened it and now when I launch omsi the buses either spaz out, or i can only see the dials and the driver. This is only a problem with the buses that needs solving.

Did you buy it from Steam or elsewhere? There shouldn't be any activation issues with add-ons bought from Steam. Copy the log file (located at OMSI 2\logfile.txt) to your desktop, start OMSI, then check the Addons tab in Options If OMSI 2 - Chicago Downtown says Activated, post the contents of that log file in a Spoiler here.

• I try to keep the bus temperature at a decent level (between 19 and 23 °C, 66 to 75 °F). Driving with real weather (based at KMDW) at this point would have the outside air rather cold, (about 1°C at the moment) would make it tricky.

Did you buy it from Steam or elsewhere? There shouldn't be any activation issues with add-ons bought from Steam. Copy the log file (located at OMSI 2\logfile.txt) to your desktop, start OMSI, then check the Addons tab in Options If OMSI 2 - Chicago Downtown says Activated, post the contents of that log file in a Spoiler here.

I did buy the addon from steam, the addons say that they aren't activated and I cannot figure out how to activate them. I had the drei generations addon before which worked fine, but now I installed this one it no longer functions correctly. Any idea how to fix this?

• Hallo, wenn ich in Chicago mit dem Logitech GT fahre, haben die Busse eine deutlich schlechtere Leistung, als über die Maus, sodass ich die 124 ständig mit etwa 5 Minuten Verspätung fahre. Habt ihr Ideen, woran das liegen kann? Ich meine, dieses Verhalten bei keinem anderen Bus feststellen zu können.

• Sorry jpnmtrmn93, I forgot to answer. Set driver ventilation to warm and full speed, turn on passenger heat and vent mode to full (or high?).

DerMaintaler: Check mal in den Lenkradoptionen von OMSI, ob dein Gaspedal von 0-100% geht und die Bremse nicht ständig betätigt wird. Wenn doch, kalibriere mal das Lenkrad neu oder ändere die Eigenschaften der Lenkradachsen, um den Wirkungsbereich zu verändern.
    Für den Bus an sich macht es keinen Unterschied, womit man spielt.

• Hallo Darius und Community

:)

Wollte heute nach Monaten wieder Chicago Spielen, hatte aber extreme fps einbrüche gehabt und direkt nachdem start von "Clinton and Washington" bis "Jackson an River" lief alles bei 5fps.
    Ab Jackson and River war es wie ein Schnell durchlauf (als würde man ein Video Vorpulen, es war keine Steuerung und so weiter mehr möglich) bis "State and 11th" da war garnix mehr zu machen womit ich den Bus dann an die CPU Driver übergab und das spiel abbrach.

Eine Logfile des kurzen Spiels habe ich in den Spoiler gepackt und hoffe das man mir irgendwie helfen kann.
    Laut Aerosoft Launcher ist das Spiel weiterhin Aktiviert und es wären keine Updates verfügbar.

Danke im voraus und einen angenehmen Abend
    MfG Quik2ilv3r