Modernized textures pack for Mercedes-Benz O407 v1.5 [22.06.15]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Modernized textures pack for Mercedes-Benz O407 v1.5

Art des Downloads: Bus-Modifikationen
    Beteiligte Personen: Italien83
    Projektdetails: New modernized textures for Mercedes-Bzne O407 by Perotinus
    Copyright: Italien83 (textures modifications), Perotinus (original textures)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can found in this pack some new modernized textures for Mercedes-Benz O407 :

- New template + transparence textures (work only with MB_O407_BS model)
    - Modern gray interior
    - Modern color for AEG AFR200 + zahltisch
    - Improvement some panel, interior and exterior textures
    - New textures for wheels + radkappen (cover)
    - Improvement some others textures (night textures, light textures, piktogramme, matrix, reflection "envmap" ...)

:!:

Download link version 1.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/downl…nized_textures_pack_v1.7z

:!:

Download link version 1.5 (need to install version 1.0 before apply this patch) : http://www.mediafire.com/downl…zed_textures_pack_v1.5.7z

Changelog v 1.0 -> v 1.5
    - improvement Krüger matrix display textures
    - change color of reflection textures
    - DNR buttons (automatic gear) are now alight when selected (work only with ZF model)

• Texture is too smallest for made better. Maybe an user will realize this object in 3D

;)

Italien83: are you planning on releasing new dot matrix textures for this bus? like the ones morphi used in his citaro upgrade pack

:)

You need to modifie 3D to put Krüger+/++ display. Actually I don't touch in that

;)
  • Italien83:
    FR:
    C'est une bonne travail. Mais, je une question...Joue-tu avec la mod "Shader"? Je ne reconnais pas la.

EN:
    Good work. But, I have a question...Are you playing with the shade mod? I can't recognize it.

• @ NicHildesheim : Shade mod ? What it is ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.5 is online (need to install version 1.0 before apply this patch)

Changelog v 1.0 -> v 1.5
    - improvement Krüger matrix display textures
    - change color of reflection textures
    - DNR buttons (automatic gear) are now alight when selected (work only with ZF model)

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/downl…zed_textures_pack_v1.5.7z

*************************************************************************************************
    cockpit_0407_Auto.osc

Copy these paragraphs after the line (S.L.cockpit_light_funk)

*************************************************************************************************
    cockpit_0407_varlist.txt

Copy these lines on the end of file

Zitat

automatic_R_light
    automatic_N_light
    automatic_D_light

MB_O407_vmatrix_Auto.cfg

Copy and paste these paragraphs instead the old entries

• Really liking this mod, my old schoolbus was a Mercedes O407 with grey interior, this makes it so much more realistic! There are a couple of things which I changed for private use though, maybe you could take some inspiration from these for possible future updates:

- I replaced the envmap files with the original O407 ones. With the ones supplied in this mod, the whole bus is waaaay too glossy and reflective.

- I copied the Mercedes logo from the original steering wheel onto the one from this mod. I just prefer the looks of the original one.

- Also edited some other details like the front and rear stairs, where the original texture just looks better and more realistic. Also, my schoolbus didn't have clear plastic on the interior lights, so I went back to the original texture for those as well.

Other than that, I really am a fan of this mod, most of the above mentioned modifications were to make it more similar to my schoolbus back then. You really should fix that envmap issue though - I agree the original could be a bit glossier, but well, your mod basically turns the bus into a mirror :D

Tobi aka The Stig's German Cousin