Mainz, Karte und Fahrzeuge

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Thanks, Willem. Here is my logfile. The OMSI Map Tool says that Mainz is missing only one spline, and one scenery object - but the logfile shows many missing items and errors. I am not sure how to fix these

?(

When I play the Mainz map, coming from Hochheim on Line 68, I can only go as far as Bruckeplatz before the scenery ends. I can then start a new game, starting at Mainz Hbf, and go nearly to Ober-Olm before again I run out of scenery. I hope you can make sense of this.

Danke, Willem. Hier ist mein Logfile. Das OMSI Map Tool sagt, dass Mainz nur ein Spline und ein Szenerieobjekt fehlt - aber das Logfile zeigt viele fehlende Items und Fehler. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wie ich das beheben kann? Wenn ich die Mainz Karte komme, komme aus Hochheim auf Linie 68, ich kann nur bis zum Bruckeplatz fahren, bevor die Landschaft endet. Ich kann dann ein neues Spiel starten, beginnend bei Mainz Hbf, und gehe fast nach Ober-Olm, bevor ich wieder aus der Landschaft gehe. Ich hoffe, Sie können das verstehen.

• Hello Willem and Matthias,
    So, guys, I have downloaded the 2-part Mainz files again. I ran a test with these, but did not download all the additional items (signposts; fences; objects; etc.) as advised in the Handbuch. To be honest, the scenery looked fine to me without these. This time I was able to drive (without setting IBIS or bothering to stop) all the way from Hochheim, across the river into Mainz, and out to beyond Lerchenberg before I ran out of scenery and the sim' froze. I checked with OMSI Map Tool and again it said about one missing spline (as in my first post), but could find no missing objects. However, the Logfile is still warning about lots of missing textures and files. Should I download all the files it recommends in the Handbuch and test again, or delete everything and start from the beginning? Many thanks for your continued help and assistance

:thumbup:

Next time you use the edit function pls! There is a good reason why you cannot reply earlier!

• Hello Biffer,

This spline should be in the download of the addon Simple Streets. If it isn't on your system try to download the addon again. It shoud be part of this archive.

Any missing textures will not lead to any missing tiles.

• Hello guys!
    Just a quick question ... the SimpleStreets download comes back as an .ams file (as does the Euro-money file, Staaken). Could one of you say exactly which folder these files should go in? I think I may have put them in the wrong place last time. Thanks!

• You can open the .ams file with WinRar oder Winzip and then it's like every other download.

Thanks for that, but what I meant was - where exactly within the main OMSI2 folder do these files need to go? For example, does the Euro-mod file go into OMSI2\MONEY\ ... ???

• Well, guys, I am close to giving up on this map. I have now deleted everything, then downloaded it again - twice! But I get the same result every time, with that one missing spline. Also, I am still getting the problem of issuing money to a passenger (who 'freezes' and blocks entry for other characters to board the bus), even though the Euro-mod is placed in the correct file (OMSI\Money).

The only thing I can think to do now is to try and contact the map's creator, and ask if he could send me the missing spline.

Thanks to all who replied to my posts!

• Just a quick update ...

The creator of the map kindly sent me a copy of the missing spline, and so, the map is now complete and working.

:thumbsup:

There is still the problem of the 'frozen' passenger, but this is something I can live with for now.

Many thanks to all the guys who tried to help with this problem - your help was greatly appreciated.

Andy/'Biffer'

Nur ein kurzes Update ...

Der Schöpfer der Karte schickte mir freundlich eine Kopie des fehlenden Splines, und so ist die Karte jetzt komplett und funktioniert.

:thumbsup:

Es gibt noch das Problem des "gefrorenen" Passagiers, aber das kann ich jetzt noch leben.

Vielen Dank an alle Jungs, die mit diesem Problem zu helfen versuchten - Ihre Hilfe wurde sehr geschätzt.

Andy / 'Biffer'

• moin gibt es eigentlich eine lösung wegen dem kneeling vom gü? weil er ja nach dem kneelen sich die bremse nicht lößt

Entschuldigungen, Blauling, aber ich kann nicht deutsch sprechen. Die Google-Übersetzung hat nicht viel Sinn gemacht. Könnten Sie dies mit anderen Phrasen erklären, oder vielleicht fragen Sie einen Freund, den Englisch spricht, um für Sie zu übersetzen?

Vielen Dank.

Sorry, Blauling, but I don't speak German. The Google translation did not make much sense. Could you explain this using other phrases, or perhaps ask a friend who speaks English to translate for you?

Many thanks.

• Deutsch:
    Ich meinte ob es eine problem lösung für den man lion City GÜ und wegen dem Kneeling bzw absenken

english:

I mean if there is a problem solution for the one lion City GÜ and because of the Kneeling or lower

• Thanks, Blauling. I think I understand now.

Sadly, it is not a problem with the bus kneeling. The passengers climb aboard the bus with no problem. But, if one of them wants to buy a ticket, then I am unable to exchange their money (the correct keyboard buttons do not work for some reason). When this situation occurs, the passenger will not move from in front of the ticket machine, thus blocking the entry of other passengers.

Danke, Blauling. Ich glaube ich verstehe jetzt

Leider ist es kein Problem mit dem Bus kniend. Die Passagiere können ohne Probleme an Bord klettern. Aber wenn einer von ihnen ein Ticket kaufen will, dann kann ich sein Geld nicht austauschen (die richtigen Tastaturtasten funktionieren aus irgendeinem Grund nicht). Wenn diese Situation auftritt, bewegt sich der Passagier nicht vor dem Fahrkartenautomaten und blockiert so die Einreise anderer Passagiere.

• Guten Abend. Ich habe mal eine Frage zu den Ansagen. Und zwar, wenn ich auf Mainz mit dem Lions City fahre, habe ich Ansagen mit dem Gong davor. Wenn ich dann aber einen anderen Bus auf Mainz fahre, spricht ne weibliche Stimme ohne Gong. Wie bekomme ich die Ansagen mit dem Gong davor, wenn ich gerade nicht den Lions City fahre?