Project - Birkerød and surroundings (Danish Map) [Update 2.05.2018]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: map (real)

Name of project: Project Birkerød

Involved persons:

Thomaxz

Updates see details and newest post.

Details: (Short description, e.g. way of bus lines, functionality of mods etc.)

Birkerød is a town in North Sealandin the contry Denmark.

In the first version the following 4 lines will be in

198 Birkerød st.- Birkerød st.
    199 Birkerød st. -Birkerød st.
    (this two are circular lines)

196 Birkerød st. - Kajerød, soldraget
    Kajerød, soldraget - Birkerød st.

197 Birkerød st. - Holte st.
    Birkerød st. - Ebberød
    Ebberød - Birkerød st.
    Holte st. - Birkerød st.

Zitat

Although routes 197 and 196 has changed, the design concentrate in first development on the routes as described above

In further version this line is planned.

Progress

approximately percentages

ROADS:

198 88%
    199 88%
    196 68%
    197 10%
    to depot 7%

Scenery:

198 20.5%
    199 10%
    197 0%
    196 0%

Stations and Special places

Birkerød st. 23%
    Holte St. 0.5%
    Ebberød End 0%
    Kajerød End 0%
    Bistrup Trafikplads 5%

Copyright: As this uses mostly standard objects, and mods to archive, the rights on the objects is individual to respective owner.

Pictures/videos: (self explaining)

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

14 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Thomaxz () aus folgendem Grund: Some progress

• Ich bin sicher, die Ampeln auf dem dritten Bild, also auf der Straße stehen da welche, stehen da nicht lange. Der erste Gelenkbus um die Kurve, weg Sind die

• Du weißt ja nicht, wie der Bus da an dieser Kreuzung fährt. Außerdem kann man ja auch mit einem Solo- oder Midibus da lang düsen, wenngleich ich nicht beurteilen kann, ob das auf dieser Linie sinnig ist.

I guess you presented this map too early. I can´t see any details and I don´t think, that places in Denmark are designed like this, without details. Maybe you first should add all sceneries to the roads you present, before you present them.

• Thread update with some image of the real world

In the third fictive, where the light stand, in reality they do in fact stand in an island in the road, which is also are represented in the image.
    In Denmark there is no articular busse running in regulare service anymore, some local contracter has some the rounds between country parts.

The last picture was added, as commentary, I now there no really scenery in this, but many places has no scenery yet, as I focusing on the road right now.
    That's also the reason to the very few pictures, I will present more as the progress goes forward.

The use of some standard objects, means some of road it's not truly accurate, but as accurate it can be.