Blumberg v. 1.3

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• BLUMBERG V. 1.3

The map

Blumberg is a fictional map located both in Germany and Austria. It features 6 little towns (Blumberg, Gier, Neustadt, Glehn, Westsee and Kreuzberg) and one bigger city (Siegen).

There are 21 drivable lines, on
    suburban roads and motorways, country roads and mountains roads. Please
    respect all signs, rules and speed limits: the schedules are programmed
    so you don't have to hurry to arrive on time!

The safety of your passengers at first!

The lines

What's new

Pictures

DOWNLOAD (map only): http://www.mediafire.com/downl…3sax2l6odpopd/Blumberg.7z

-There's a list of required Sceneryobjects:

-It is recommended to use small buses, e.g. BAZ Etalon or Mercedes Vario: however, you'll find signs on the way to forbid the entrance to big vehicles in narrow streets...
    -A special thanks goes to NahverkehrFan, the author of the original map Rhodenau.

• Die Linien erinnern mich aber sehr stark an Rhodenau und die Steigungen, die sind aber sehr Motorvoraussetzend!

\\EN: The lines remember me to Rhodenau and the hills are verry unrealistic!

Hatten wir nicht schon mal die gleiche map in einem Thread?

:whistling:
  • -Of course the map reminds you of Rhodenau: it is based on it! I said it in the last line of the post (and now I've added a specification in the first spoiler).
    -The error you encounter in opening the map in OMSI 2 is known, even if I don't know why it happens. So, the map is still only for OMSI 1, I'm sorry...
    -I translated from German into English with a translator, and seems you said "the map is empty" (leer=empy, I know just some words): the link contains only the map and the .hof file, and no other files.

• Tacketork ähnelt Kreis Lindlar in der Bauweise.
    Kaum Bebauung, nur Straße.
    Es gibt bei Google tolle Bilder

• Finde das echt mies, dass man sich die einzelnen Objekte bzw. Packete selbst suchen muss.
    Wenn ich eine Map veröffentliche sollte ich zumindestens die Links zu den Splines bzw. Objekten verlinken.

Find ich echt mies, vergeht direkt die Lust drauf die Map zu laden.

• I'm sorry for missing splines/objects, but I haven't the permission from authors to share their creations, as admins told me.

I'm also sorry for not having made the map compatible with OMSI 2, just I'm not able to do it...