Vehicle consumption

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1.) Find the depending "engine_constfile_....txt" (take a look into the *.bus file!)
    2.) Search for the entry "[const] / engine_fuel_value" and change the "16" into a lower value! This value means "kWh/litres", so it tells you how many kWh can get from one litre fuel.

• 1.) Find the depending "engine_constfile_....txt" (take a look into the *.bus file!)
    2.) Search for the entry "[const] / engine_fuel_value" and change the "16" into a lower value! This value means "kWh/litres", so it tells you how many kWh can get from one litre fuel.

Or we may use the factory datasheet for some motors, then it can be a curve instead of the value. Just have to edit the script a bit. Thanks for the answer too!
    ---

Code
    1. [const]
    2. engine_fuel_value
    3. 16
    4. 9.97
    5. Heizwert Diesel: 11.8 kWh/kg mit Dichte 0.845 kg/l verrechnet

Here only 16 is used, right? Additional rows only comments? Thanks!

On the datasheet I find g/kWh --> kWh/g * Dichte (0.845kg/l) bekommt man die Ergebnis. Passt?

Marcel, good info.

Can you tell also is there a method to make more ash from exhaust pipe ? And can it be made to have a different color?

It can be set in model.cfg (Such nach Rauch)

Code
    1. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    2. Rauchsystem
    3. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• Can someone tell what exactly mean that: 1, -0.2 ... etc. I need to make more black ash (like old Ikarus). Have any ideas?

• Marcel, good info.

Can you tell also is there a method to make more ash from exhaust pipe ? And can it be made to have a different color?

Can someone tell what exactly mean that: 1, -0.2 ... etc. I need to make more black ash (like old Ikarus). Have any ideas?

I use the following exactly for Ikarus 260

:)

Check out the model_SD85.cfg

;)

Hmm, I was wondering about the same thing as well. I was also carious because there is also the 11.8 kWh/kg setting listed in the comment as well. Is 11.8 the most correct setting for diesel? Why was 16 used in the first place?

Also, how does the engine_efficiency_rpm and engine_efficiency_throttle correspond to the fuel consumption?

• May I ask will the software support specific fuel consumption?
    i.e. A curve of fuel consumption related to engine rpm

• May I ask will the software support specific fuel consumption?
    i.e. A curve of fuel consumption related to engine rpm

As I wrote about it before, yes, you need to edit the const file and scripts.
    If you use Krtz07's scripts (for example ZF gearbox), you may find integrated my solution in the files.

• Zitat

I was also carious because there is also the 11.8 kWh/kg setting listed in the comment as well. Is 11.8 the most correct setting for diesel? Why was 16 used in the first place?

Otherwise buses cannot climb hill in Grundorf.