LCD Display - Scripts in image bmp

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello,

I would completely change the script created by the addon Italien83: LCD screen display mod for Solaris Urbino 12/18 by Alterr version 2 [30.05.15]

I want customize .bmp file to a new folder (like Anzeigen) subfolders with the names of the maps and move all .bmp that are linked to a bus stop. So in the game, when you click on "Q" (IBIS), the display uses .bmp files to display bus stops. In the example I have shown in this subject, I've added a new line to each part of "busstops" to link the .bmp file.

The operation resembles the Krüger ++ pc, example :
    Folder :

HOF File :

I find it easier because we can create ourselves a graphic for our LCD display.

Is it possible ? I realize that this may be complicated, but it seems to me that it's still possible.

Thanks for your advice.

:thumbup:
  • Your entries are incorrect:

[addbusstop]
    busstop-ID
    String0 = Display for IBIS 1
    String1 = Display for indoor display first
    String2 = Display for indoor display second
    String3 = Display for IBIS 2
    String4 = not used

You must only enter this string in the script, so this string is read only.
    (M.V.GetBusstopString)
    This command determines which string is read in Hofdatei in the stops list.

• Hello,

Thanks for your answer !
    However, being really beginner in the field of scripting, I would have étapet by-step instructions to do to insert .bmp files on the display LCD interior. Keeping the idea of record as of the functionning Krueger therefore an additional string to connect the .bmp files (screen 1) folder!

How to do that?

Thanks !
    Good night

;)

!

• No, a step-by-step guide you will not find safe. You need someone of something completely new script Technically developed.
    This is not a matter of a few minutes, but even a complex redevelopment.

iTram wrote a new script for the ticket printer in GSÜH 240 new. Without Script skills you will not be able to implement.
    One way I can think of would be the matrix rebuild (new model files) and the internal display to display a part of the matrix.

• Hello,

Again thank you for your response.
    This allows me to clear my mind on that subject ! I have no great skills on the scripting, I thought it would be easy since it is the same operation as the Krueger, but it is far from what I thought. I'll let this project on this side, it's okay, I give up, I understand that complexity is deep! Anyway, thank you for the answers provided, you had me well informed!

:)
  • I would not spam folders with images if it can also be solved with text-textures too. Then for every screen you need a second layer for the texts.
    You may change then the backgrounds only with matl_free_tex. Check out the steckshiled script

;)