Map "Ettbruck" (V1.2) - 04.11.2015

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • es fehlt jetzt auf einer anderen linie die kacheln:
    windräder sind installiert hier das logfile:

• When I spawn a new bus in the garage, is there supposed to be a trick to open the garage door, or am I supposed to just drive through the closed door?

you can open the garage door you must push the White button on garage Door in Middle

:D
  • Auf der Karte ist plötzlich ein Loch was ist das Problem?
    Für Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar.

:)

• Hello, my english is not very good, so I recorded this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKs3h3GjXug

I have all addons, O305, Vienna LU..., also Vienna 2.
    Can someone help me?

• Hello Tomasss,

you need to download Chrizzlys Windräder (the wind turbines). If the file "Sceneryobjects\windrad\windanlage_50.sco" does not exist, copy it to that location.
    The missing textures are caused by a Problem with SimpleStreets. To make that work, copy all files from "Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\texture" to
    "Sceneryobjects\Addon_SimpleStreets\texture"

• Hello Tomasss,

you need to download Chrizzlys Windräder (the wind turbines). If the file "Sceneryobjects\windrad\windanlage_50.sco" does not exist, copy it to that location.
    The missing textures are caused by a Problem with SimpleStreets. To make that work, copy all files from "Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\texture" to
    "Sceneryobjects\Addon_SimpleStreets\texture"

Thanks, its working now.

• Hello, i've been trying to get this map to work for ages now. Then i looked in the logfile and saw a ton of errors from the MB0507. I do not own any DLC's, is it so that i need the 0305 DLC for this map to work?

• Hallo, Ettbruck ist eine sehr schöne Karte die ich gerne fahre. Es läuft sehr gut bei mir, obwohl mein PC nicht gerade viel Leistung hat. Es gibt aber etwas auf der Karte in Eschfeld was man auch innovativ nennen könnte.

In Eschfeld gibt es schwebende Stromkabel. Auch hängen die sehr hoch.

Grüsse,

Giljam