Map "Ettbruck" (V1.2) - 04.11.2015

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • hi,
    die map wird nicht vollständig geladen . was kann ich dagegen machen ? hier mal der spoiler...

• vielen dank für deine antwort. funktioniert alles

:)

. jetzt ist nur noch das problem das die karte mittendrin einfach aufhört also danach geht es einfach nicht weiter was kann ich dagegen tun ?

• Kommt gleich

• Logfile?

BW89, Im Omsi-Hauptordner findest du eine Textdatei, mit dem Namen Logfile.

Starte Omsi wie gewohnt und fahre auf Ettbruck bis zu der Stelle, wo die Map aufhört. Dann Omsi ganz normal schließen und die Logfile posten.

Wie man das richtig macht, siehe Beitrag von theanybodythere.

• I'm sorry, but i've red some posts but i haven't understood anything. I have this problem: when i load the map, some tiles are missed and I can see only the blue sky. What can i do to solve this problem?

• @ toluhini

In the log there are many errors regarding missing objects. Look at the readme and check if you have downloaded and installed everything that is required for this map. You can also check this with maptools (OMSI Map Tools 3.1 (Update: April 21st)).

Also you either have to install the MAN ÜL and MB O307 by Perotinus or exchange the ailist for one that does not need those busses. When you want to run those bussen by Perotinus you also need to buy, install and activate the O305-addon.

Also some objects create a very strange warning (i see smileys in your spoiler). I guess there is a problem with the characterset being used or the language chosen.

Maybe a fresh reinstall of the map will help (delete the folder called Ettbruck from the folder called maps and reinstall).

But, again and most important, read the readme!