How do you write a plug-in?

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello again,

i am making progress with my cockpit for omsi project, i have an arduino board working the gauges on command from X-sim on the pc, but i now need to get the dashboard data out of omsi and sent to x-sim for it all to work.

i am not a programmer, so can someone help me write a plugin that will get all the dashboard data out of omsi (speed, fuel level, water temp, oil pressure, bus stop light, indicator light, high beam light etc)

I have read the plug-in wiki, but i do not know how to write a plug-in or what the names of the variables are i need to be calling other than 'velocity' for speed.

• ok, sorry,

just the english section hardly gets any answers, as it's the german people who know all the good stuff.

The german Omsi-Commnuity is bigger then the english commnuity, but you become a answer there, if you wait

;)