Ikarbus IK-112N

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Bus

Name of project: Ikarbus IK-112N

Involved persons:
    Author: marrecar

Details: Ikarbus IK-112 (or IK-112N) is a low-floor city bus that is manufactured by Serbian bus factory Ikarbus from Zemun. It's made to withstand in the most demanding operating conditions in city traffic. Floor height at the front door of 340mm allows passengers entering from ground level without any steps. This feature makes it easier to use public transport, especially children, the elderly, persons with disabilities and mothers with strollers.

The city of Belgrade in 2008, obtained a larger number of buses IK-112N for the purposes of GSP Belgrade, which renewed the fleet by 15 percent.

IK-112 is the largest number in operation in public transport Belgrade (GSP and private carriers), as well as in other cities, such as Nis, where a private company Transprodukt bus transport in the fleet of 8 buses IK-112N.

Thanks to immense help and support to members of Balkansimulacije.net forum Gonzales, Se7en, Becks89, Icacar98, Steva95, Simson, Kraspeed, as well as to all other member who gave constructive criticism and suggestions.
    SPECIAL thanks to Polish team KaJoT3D who gave me permission to use the sounds and scripts of their incredible model Jelcz M125M Dana, which Ikarbus IK112N was based on. Without it, this model wouldn't be complete.

Copyright:

You are allowed to make any modifications as long as you credit the author and give a link provided here.

Pictures/videos:

More images:

Download link:
    https://mega.nz/#!FpwESYQA!zTS…ZtV2EfiFrwMQ64uQ_iTDH4Mlo

Fix for custom tickets/money issue (thanks to icacar89)
    https://mega.nz/#!jU9jTLBI!Xt_…Xn3BwFlArczpsoXF7Lc0QqC7k

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Help?

Logfile

• Top Bus. Funktioniert ohne Probleme, außer das dass Rückgeld bei offener Tür draußen in der Luft schwebt, wenn man die Tür schließt kommt es an die richtige Stelle. Sonst alles top

:thumbsup:

• That error is related to a font. The ones I provided are used by the model and have been converted to bmp format so that there is no issue. Try replacing the fonts again, if not, convert all your fonts to bmp format (from png) and change their oft files. I can't really help with this one.

Top Bus. Funktioniert ohne Probleme, außer das dass Rückgeld bei offener Tür draußen in der Luft schwebt, wenn man die Tür schließt kommt es an die richtige Stelle. Sonst alles top

:thumbsup:

Thanks! Floating money is OMSI fault since I'm unable to make it rotate with the cabin doors, but it's not a big deal.

^^

Finally a normal 100% finished Serbian bus.

Thanks!

^^
  • marrecar: it ain't problem with font textures. It's a problem with PNG textures in the bus texture folder.

• marrecar: it ain't problem with font textures. It's a problem with PNG textures in the bus texture folder.

Png format is supported by OMSI ever since. As I recall, 2.0 had issue with it, but it was fixed. The fonts still seem to have issue with ong format and I am completely aware of that. I started to work on this model on Omsi 1 and had certain issues that made me stop the whole work (loss of hdd). And 2-3 months ago I continued my work in Omsi 2 and also had issue with png format (the same as above) so I thought it had to something to do with png textures. I changed everything to other alpha supported formats, exported and converted and I still had the same issue. It turned out to be the fonts, RG ones to be precise. So I changed them to bmp, changed oft files and since then I had no issues. In initial phases of testing, certain testers had the same issue, it was resolved by replacing fonts formats from png to bmp. So there is no way that png textures of the model are issues here.

• Is it me or does this bus looks little shorter for full length city bus?

The model is generally out of scale because it's a vbus convert. I changed 90% of the original model, but by the time I realised it was not in scale, it was too late for any changes. I actually think it's longer than it is in real life. Maybe it's a subjective thing.

^^