Support-Thread zum OMSI2-AddOn "Wien 1 - Linie 24A" & "Wien 2 - Linie 23A"/ Support thread to OMSI2 addon "Vienna 1 - Line 24A" & "Vienna 2 -Line 23A"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Habe mir heute den 24A geholt. Denke mir nichts schlechtes.
    Gekauft über Steam, installiert und OMSI gestartet... die Busse lassen sich nicht platzieren. Wenn ich Wien starte, hängt sich OMSI bei Umgebungsverkehr laden auf.

:(

Was soll ich tun?

• Hi, Hallo,

Sorry to write in English as I don't master well German language neither English but it's easier for me and google translator don't give better help.

I got the same problem as Blader guy with the IBIS system starting at Breitenlee Shule to Kagran destination. I set the Ziel code as Z: 9, 2, 9 but the front bus display Breitenlee and not the destination Kagran.
    If I set the Ziel code as Z: 2, 9, 2 the front bus display well Kagran but the announcement for the first stop who should be Breitenlee Ort is instead Agavenweg in the opposite direction and overall not to the Kagran direction.

A simple question on the Ziel sequence code : should the first nummer be the nummer of the starting station or the destination station ? Because depending of the case the front bus don't display the final destination but the starting station.

I hope to have been clear and you can understand
    Sorry for my bad English and to the German community.

Cheers
    gerard

• Zitat von »gege21«

should the first nummer be the nummer of the starting station or the destination station ?

It should be the number of the destination station.
    Es muss zuerst die Nummer des Ziels kommen.

Vielen danke für ihre Antwort. Das erklärt mich

;)

Thank you very much for your answer. That clear me

;)

Ich habe das selbe Problem als Herr Blader zu eingesezt die Serien Nummer als zum beispiel " Z: 7ü11ü3 "... Die Zahl 3 kann nicht registrieren.
    I have the same problem as Mr Blader got to enter a serial number as i.e. " Z: 7ü11ü3 "... The number 3 does not register.

I saw ViewApp could reproduce the same issue and it will be fixed in a next update. So I'm waiting patiently ...

My best wishes
    Cheers
    Gerard

Another question : where is the garage stop named "Leopoldau" ?
    As I end my driver journey at Kagraner Platz in 2006 year, the shedule indicate only one more stop at Leopoldau. I didn't found a road map doc in the Vienna 1 line 24A folder neither in the main Vienna 1 manual. And in game it isn't a Leopoldau entry point.

Could someone help me to find this garage stop point ? It will be very appreciated

;)

Cheers

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gege21 () aus folgendem Grund: As I'm not allowed to post a new message before 1,440 minutes since yesterday !!!

• Hallo, (Mit der Hilfe von Google Übersetzung leid)

Ich beendete meine Tage als Busfahrer im Jahr 2006 am Kraganer Platz U.

Mein Fahrplan zeigt mir, ich muss nach die Garage Leopoldau zu fahren.

Wo ist diese Bushaltestelle ?

Ich suchte schon in dem Verzeichnis Wien 1 Linie 24A, aber ich habe nicht eine Straßenkarte oder sogar nicht in der Haupthandbuch Wien 1 finden.
    Im Spiel gibt es keinen Einstiegpunkt für "Leopoldau".

Ihre Hilfe ist willkommen.

Danke

• Hi,

I got the same problem as Blader guy with the IBIS system starting at Breitenlee Shule to Kagran destination. I set the Ziel code as Z: 9, 2, 9 but the front bus display Breitenlee and not the destination Kagran.
    If I set the Ziel code as Z: 2, 9, 2 the front bus display well Kagran but the announcement for the first stop who should be Breitenlee Ort is instead Agavenweg in the opposite direction and overall not to the Kagran direction.

A simple question on the Ziel sequence code : should the first nummer be the nummer of the starting station or the destination station ? Because depending of the case the front bus don't display the final destination but the starting station.

as Autobusfan said, the "Ziel code" (= destination/terminus code) is always the station, where your trip ends. But the input should consist of at least three terminus codes and the last number should be the same as the first number - so a loop can be made. For example: if your trips goes from Kagraner Platz to Hausfeldstraße (Map 23A, 2006) you use the number "1" (as you can see in the "TEK-Zielliste" PDF file "1" is Hausfeldstraße). The next trip goes back from Hausfeldstraße to Kagraner Platz so you use the number "2". And usually these trips repeat so the next trip would be again to Hausfeldstraße (number "1"). In this case you would enter "1,2,1" in the IBIS which automatically loops through this input (so after the last number it jumps back to beginning of the input, so that there is always "1", "2", "1", "2", ...).

Unfortunately the TEK-Zielcode PDF is not quite correct or can be misinterpreted because for "Kagraner Platz --> Hausfeldstraße --> Kagraner Platz" it says "2, 1, 2" - but actually you need to enter "1, 2, 1". So actually it's correct because "Kagraner Platz" translates to "2" and "Hausfelstraße" to "1" but we will change the order of the numbers in the next update so it is easier to understand.

Regarding the route "Breitenlee Schule" to "Kagran": the numbers "2,9,2" are correct, the display says "Agavenweg" - this is also correct, because if you leave the station the next stop is "Breitenlee Ort" (which comes after Agavenweg in the direction to Kagran). So you enter the numbers and the next announcement after leaving "Breitenlee Schule" should be "Breitenlee Ort".

Unfortunately the garage/bus depot is not very near to Kagran or Kagraner Platz so we didn't implement the garage. To simulate a garage trip you just go to the end of the map (either the end of Wagramer Straße near Kagran to go to VRG garage (2005) or the other end to go to LPD garage (2006).

Hope this helps you.

Kind regards from the ViewApp-Support-Team!
    David

• Yessss !!!

Thank you very much to bring these accurate infos.

All well understood.

A last question : is Wagramer Strasse near to Donauzentrum ? ; as if I wish to simulate to drive to the VRG depot I can stop at Donauzentrum station or if it is possible to the parking place near KAGRAN like that was in Vienna High Floor LU200 first addon.

On other side I don't know well where is the LPD garage direction perhaps in the opposite direction of KAGRAN (going to Kraygasse stop ?) starting at Kagraner Platz .

Anyway as the depots are not implemented, I will end my shedule at Kagraner Platz and starting another shedule if needed.

Best wishes hoping you have a nice week-end.

Cheers
    Gerard

• Hi,

A last question : is Wagramer Strasse near to Donauzentrum ? ; as if I wish to simulate to drive to the VRG depot I can stop at Donauzentrum station or if it is possible to the parking place near KAGRAN like that was in Vienna High Floor LU200 first addon.

On other side I don't know well where is the LPD garage direction perhaps in the opposite direction of KAGRAN (going to Kraygasse stop ?) starting at Kagraner Platz .

Sorry, I forgot to explain where Wagramer Straße is exactly. I've made two sketches which explain in which direction the garages are:

VRG garage (2005) starting in Kagran:

LPD garage (2006) starting at Kagraner Platz:

So Wagramer Straße is where the arrows end (both on the VRG sketch and on the LPD sketch). You'd just go to the end of the street and remove schedule & the bus to simulate a garage trip. On the 2005 versions of the maps there is the entry point Wagramer Straße, where you could start to simulate a trip from the VRG garage to Kagran. Of course you can also just park your bus at the bus parking place in Kagran to start or end your driving shift.

Kind regards from the ViewApp-Support-Team!
    David

• Thank you very much to take the time to explain where these two directions are.

That helps me very well.

I wouldn't abuse of your patience and your very help full support.

Have a good evening

Cheers
    Gerard

• Sir_Tramalot: The NG235 M18 is included with two hof-files. If you select Wien 2 2005 (Kagran-Hausfeldstraße), than you must select the hof-file VRG. For Wien 2 2006 (Kagraner Platz-Hausfeldstraße) you must select LPD.

The Vienna hof-files includes destinations for 23A and 24A.

• Hallo,

neben der offiziellen Ankündigung hier auch nochmal die Info, das wir alle Punkte aus diesem Thread aber auch aus dem Kommentarthread sowie eingegangenes Feedback über unser Feeback-Formular auf unsere ToDo-Liste gesetzt und eine ganze Menge davon im Update 1.1 davon mit dabei ist. Erwähnenswert sind beispielsweise Punkte wie die nun korrekt funktionierende IBIS-Ziel-Eingabe, ein (hoffentlich) etwas verständlicheres TEK-Ziel-PDF, Jahreszahlen bei den Hof-Dateien sowie vieles mehr.

Hier findet ihr den genauen Changelog zu dem Update (für Wien 1 und Wien 2): http://www.omnibussimulator.de…&postID=700493#post700493

--

Hi,

apart from the official announcement we also want to inform you here that we collected all the feedback which was posted in this thread as well as in the comment thread and all feedback we received via our feedback form and put it on our ToDo list. A lot of it was put into the update 1.1. Just to mention a few major things from the changelog: the IBIS terminus input now works correctly, we (hopefully) made the TEK-terminus-PDF more understandable, we added the years to the yard files and a lot more.

Check out the complete changelog for the update here (for Vienna 1 and Vienna 2): http://www.omnibussimulator.de…&postID=700497#post700497

Liebe Grüße vom ViewApp-Support-Team!
    Best regards from the ViewApp-Support-Team!
    David

• Hallo,
    ich habe das Problem,dass das IBIS anscheinend nur noch zwischen den beiden zuerst eingegeben TEK Zielen hin und her wechselt z.B die Fahrt Am Heidjöchl-Kagran-Hausfeldstraße mit der Eingabe 9,2,1 wechselt nur zwischen 9 und 2. Desweiteren würde ich gerne wissen,wann Umläufe über Hirschstetten Ort gefahren werden können.

MfG
    W.Vehlen

• Hallo,
    ich habe das Problem,dass das IBIS anscheinend nur noch zwischen den beiden zuerst eingegeben TEK Zielen hin und her wechselt z.B die Fahrt Am Heidjöchl-Kagran-Hausfeldstraße mit der Eingabe 9,2,1 wechselt nur zwischen 9 und 2. Desweiteren würde ich gerne wissen,wann Umläufe über Hirschstetten Ort gefahren werden können.

MfG
    W.Vehlen

Du musst die Zielfolge geschlossen eingeben, also 9,2,1,9 z.B.
    Bis am Heidjöchl sollten wenn dann nur in der Früh beim ausrücken Busse fahren.