Mercedes O405N2 Overhaul MOD V2.7.0 – Sounds+Performance+Repaints - Update 28/04/2012

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hey, guys, pls help me ...

;(

When I start the game, load a new map and then choose this fu**in' awesome bus, i can't choose any depot ... the selection field remains empty ... the problem is that the ibis is not working, when i've chosen no depot ... how can i solve the problem ???

:wacko:
  • Very nice bus.

:)

I have two questions: 1) It's normal that passengers exit from central door? There are 2 doors for exiting (central and rear doors)? 2) It's possible to add thermometer in the bus?

Thanks.

• The sounds from the polish download are from a volvo B10B. If you want completely unrealistic sounds that have nothing to do with this bus, you are welcome to search for them.

?(

Charmed-Life : It is written in the first post that this is a known bug and that I'll fix it in the next release. Please read the post in completion before posting questions, it's really frustrating when the same questions get asked over and over again, especially ones that had already been answered in the original post...

• sorry, mein Englisch ist nicht gut und übersetze alles mit google, nun kannst ja nicht erwarten das ich mir jeden post übersetze

Damit nicht wieder so etwas passiert ist es besser wenn du etwas in ein deutsches Forum postest es auch mit google übersetzt

Ich habe es wohl übersehen und wollte nur mal darauf hinweisen und eine ältere Version hat den Fehler nicht also ist es miur auch nicht bekannt

Nun ja ich wünsche dir weiterhin gutes gelingen

sorry, my English is not good and translates everything with google, now cannot expect I translate every post to me

So that has not passed again such a thing it better if you to something in a German forum bottom test also with google translated

I have probably overlooked it and wanted to point just to it and an older version does not have the mistake it is also not known miur

Now I wish you furthermore the good succeed

• Sorry, aber den Übersetzermüll kannste stecken lassen, entweder Du nutzt einen Übersetzer zur Hilfe, oder fragst jemanden, der halbwegs englisch kann ...

@ Jay

The Sound from the last Release (v2.1) too (polish)?

No, the sounds from 2.1 are also my sounds. They are still present in the new version, by the way, in the "Older" variant. They are recorded off of a O405 MkI mercedes and some of them are off a O305 mercedes. The engine sounds of all of the versions of my mod, back to 1.0, are my sounds and are recorded off real Mercedes buses.

If it was easy to do, I'd make a version just for you using the older MkI sounds. Unfortunately, it's not that easy: the sound cfg file was, for the most part, re-written for the new version, there are different sound elements being used; so the old sounds would no longer fit; and using the old cfg file would result in chaos with the gearbox sounds, as the new gearbox script wouldn't fit the old sounds... I'm working on making the new sounds better, in the meantime, if you like the older sounds, I suggest you drive the older bus variant

It doesn't have the ecomat-II "whine" sounds, but it has exactly the same engine sounds as the 2.1 release did.

• Love this mod! One thing id like to ask, in the future is there anyway you could replace the money box with a ticket machine on the newer models? Many thanks

I'm working on it... I tried putting in the ticket printer from the D92, but because the driving position for those buses is higher up than the low-floor merc, it came out floating in the air. That means I'd have to make a whole new model of a ticket printer to use it, and I'm useless at modeling

:D

I'll try though, and see what I come up with.

I have no idea why that happens for some people. I have a few suggestions: first of all, try erasing your mercedes_new folder, and installing from scratch. If that doesn't solve it, try changing the language for non-unicode programs in your system to something roman (like German), I found that generally different language settings, especially RTL ones, like Hebrew, interfere with OMSI a lot; especially with addons that have German characters If that helps, PM me, and I'll try and find any textures that use german-specific characters.

Schöner bus,aber ich finde kein Termometer, weiß jemand wie man den einbauen kann?

There is no thermometer. It's annoying me too. I'll try to add one for the next major release.

• You don't need to make this, look at my Thread - this Mod is based on your physics/sounds and i'll add a thermometer too

;)

All right!!

8o

I was wondering what was up with that model you put a screenshot of in the previous topic... Let me know when it's ready. Also, I'm working on improving the sounds; and waiting for the wind to calm down so I can go and record some more external sounds of that turbocharged engine.

;)
  • Sounds good, If i've the Model ready, i'll send you a PN

There is only one config at the Time, but i can make more for different variants. I think "Old" and "New" was a good option, because we need then some paintshops for all variants

;)
  • Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum (I was on the old forum though). I can't get the new mercedes to work. The two downloads in the first page are .MAN files and I don't know where they should go because when I put them in the current mercedes folder is does nothing?? Can someone help me please? Sorry if the answers are in this thread but I couldn't see anything.

• I'm working on it... I tried putting in the ticket printer from the D92, but because the driving position for those buses is higher up than the low-floor merc, it came out floating in the air. That means I'd have to make a whole new model of a ticket printer to use it, and I'm useless at modeling

:D

I'll try though, and see what I come up with.

I have no idea why that happens for some people. I have a few suggestions: first of all, try erasing your mercedes_new folder, and installing from scratch. If that doesn't solve it, try changing the language for non-unicode programs in your system to something roman (like German), I found that generally different language settings, especially RTL ones, like Hebrew, interfere with OMSI a lot; especially with addons that have German characters If that helps, PM me, and I'll try and find any textures that use german-specific characters.

There is no thermometer. It's annoying me too. I'll try to add one for the next major release.

I'm from Israel. And if I change my computer's language to German so it's really working out but can not fix it without changing the language?

Thanks for your help