Mercedes-Benz 0405GN1 Sound Mod + Texture + Manual Door Open (+3rd) v1.0

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Bus Sound Mod, Bus Texture Mod, Door Script Mod

Name of project: Mercedes-Benz 0405GN1 Sound Mod + Texture + Manual Door Open (+3rd) v 1.0

Involved persons: Mario Sulcaj

Details: This is the first sound mod for the 0405GN1. It is modded with more realistic sounds than the original. Also i have added the stern in the steering wheel. Finally, you, the driver you can open all 3 doors manually.

ATTENTION: YOU WILL NEED THE DREI GENERATION 1.20 FOR THIS MOD TO WORK.

ATTENTION 2 : PLEASE BACK UP YOUR SOUND FILE FOR THIS BUS BEFORE INSTALLATION.

ATTENTION 3 : TO OPEN MANUALLY THE DOOR ADJUST THE KY_bus_doorfront3 BUTTON.

Copyright: I don't want anybody to upload on other sites this mod.

Pictures/videos: It is presented above

Sample Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkHmU0ha9wc (Made by AndanteEG)

I AM OPEN TO COLABORATE WITH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE THIS MOD BETTER. JUST PM ME.

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

// Edit mrga009: Download removed.

• Also ich weiß nicht, aber die Sounds sind die gleichen, die es auch auf Youtube vom User Diego S. R. gibt. Und desweiteren will er uns kein Sample zeigen... Kommt mir Spanisch vor

8|
  • Also ich weiß nicht, aber die Sounds sind die gleichen, die es auch auf Youtube vom User Diego S. R. gibt. Und desweiteren will er uns kein Sample zeigen... Kommt mir Spanisch vor

8|

I google translate this paragraph beacause I don't know German. Are you saying that I have stolen a mod? Are you say something like that? Because I have made another 2 mods for the 0405N1 and the C2/C2G and maybe I have stolen those too. Be careful of the words you are using please.

Mario Sulcaj

Mike doorfront 2

Can you make please more sounds (I can sent you recordings).

Yes I can. You can PM me.

Have you a Video from the Sound? I would like this hear, and then download.

No I don't have beacuse I don't know how to do that.

Hello, can you say me pls where the button for the 3 door is pls??

(:

Yes I can. To open manually adjust the KY_bus_doorfront3.

and the sound is very very nice ((:

Thanks !

• Hi. It would be better if you could offer the mods individually, instead of the sound Mod with the 3-door mod together.

Since your Sound of N2-3door not like it, and you're not ready to take a sound example, and to show, I do not want the sound to download with, just to get to the door-mod. Also I can not see from the entire download, what do I have to unpack everything to take only the door-mod.

(write with google translator from german to english.)

• Hi. It would be better if you could offer the mods individually, instead of the sound Mod with the 3-door mod together.

Since your Sound of N2-3door not like it, and you're not ready to take a sound example, and to show, I do not want the sound to download with, just to get to the door-mod. Also I can not see from the entire download, what do I have to unpack everything to take only the door-mod.

A. I don't know how to provide a sample sound. Is that understood;

B. I f you don't the door mod included in this mod thne don't unpack the door.osc file.

Actually the sound mod is quite good, don't worry about the quality

If you don't mind I may record a sample for your information

8|

Nein! Der vom Video klingt wie ein O405G von 1993 und 94! Der Mod ist aber ein ganz anderer!

• AndanteEG:
    "If you don't mind I may record a sample for your information"

When you can german: Das wäre sehr gut, wenn du mir eine Aufnahme davon senden könntest.

:)

Am besten, ein kleines kurzes Video, was auch den Türmod gleich mit zeigt. Wäre das ok?

;)