Mercedes-Benz Citaro C2 (Drei Generation) ZF/VOITH Sound Mod 2.0

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Bus Sound Mod, Bus Texture Mod, Door Script Mod

Name of project: Mercedes-Benz Citaro C2 (Drei Generation) ZF/VOITH Sound Mod + Texture v2.0

Involved persons: Mario Sulcaj

Details: This is the first ZF sound mod for the Citaro C2. It is modded with more realistic sounds than the original. Also I have added the Mercedes-Benz stern in the steering wheel as weel as the Mercedes-Benz logo in the screen.

ATTENTION: YOU WILL NEED THE DREI GENERATION 1.10 FOR THIS MOD TO WORK.

ATTENTION 2 : PLEASE BACK UP YOUR BUS FILE FOR THIS BUS BEFORE INSTALLATION.

Copyright: I don't want anybody to upload on other sites this mod.

Pictures/videos: It is presented above

I AM OPEN TO COLABORATE WITH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE THIS MOD BETTER. JUST PM ME.

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my work.
    Please write your feedback to my work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

// Edit mrga009: Link removed due to copyright infringement.

• I think it would be better if you could rename the soundfiles and create a new sound.cfg.
    I will test the sounds later, then I can give you some feedback.

greetz
    Tobi

I am not an expert. I am trying just to make mods. I am a self-learner so i want more time to learn how to script. Thanks.

• You don't really need to have knowledge in scripting. You just look for the file you edited in your sound.cfg file and rename it. Then you copy the filename and rename your new sound file exactely like you changed it in your sound.cfg.

greetz

• So, I tested the sounds now and found some things I have to criticise:

• The outdoor sounds are a bit too loud imo
    • While downshifting you can hear the "loud shift" which is characteristic for ZF Ecomat gearboxes, not for ZF Ecolife gearboxes
    • Sometimes I can hear tone cracks while upshifting

And also thanks for the sounds, they're way better than the original ones!

greetz
    Tobi

• So, I tested the sounds now and found some things I have to criticise:

• The outdoor sounds are a bit too loud imo
    • While downshifting you can hear the "loud shift" which is characteristic for ZF Ecomat gearboxes, not for ZF Ecolife gearboxes
    • Sometimes I can hear tone cracks while upshifting

And also thanks for the sounds, they're way better than the original ones!

greetz
    Tobi

There is work to do on it. Did enjoyed this mod ?

• Sehr sehr schlechter Mod! Bus startet nicht!

You need to have 1.20 update + to overwrite the files. Please speak English. I am not German.

Zitat

I think the Bus is very fast now? Is this real? Do you plan to this for the Solo one?

There is a mod for the solo included in this pagkage. Yeap it's Fast!

Zitat

The 3 Door isn`t woking withe this Mod can you help mi

:?:

You need to configure your door keys. Use the same keys to open the 3rd or 4th door like the others busses (e.g 0530G, Urbino 18 etc.)