Problem mit Straßenleuchte / Problem with street lamp

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• The source of the light should be at the red X but keeps moving out over to around where the blue X is. It looks bad and I'm not sure how to fix this?

Die Quelle des Lichts sollte auf das rote X sein, aber hält mehr auf wo der blaue X ist. Es sieht schlecht aus und ich bin nicht sicher, wie man dieses Problem beheben?

• Omsi saves the light effects in a so called "lightmap". The lightmap always has a resolution of 256x256px (?) per tile so it can move about 1m.

If it's your own object, then you maybe told Omsi that the light source should be away from the pole.

• It is my own object, However, I'm very confident that I put the origins of the light at x 0 y 0 which should be the center of the object in Blender. I'll show you the config once I get home.