The O530 Carris PT Repaint Works Reloaded

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Repaint

Name of project: The O530 Carris PT Repaint Works Reloaded - Repaints from around the Globe

Involved persons: O530 Carris PT (et. al.)

Details: Various repaints for any bus (including paid add-ons), based from selected countries and their transportation agencies / operators, including from Portugal (and my home region, Lisbon, and its companies (Carris, Rodoviária de Lisboa, Barraqueiro Transportes)).
    Is also here repaints from other zones of Portugal, but also from Spain, Angola, Canada, Japan & United States (New York (MTA and NICE), Connecticut (CT Transit) and New Jersey (NJ Transit and Academy)), and also other parts of the world which might be interesting to have a repaint for the buses which I have.

Copyright: You're authorized to redistribute this repaints, however, you should mention me in the credits, or as original source of the repaint (Credits: O530 Carris PT), but only for non-commercial purposes. You're also allowed to modify the repaint, but in respect to the update cycle, and don't forget mentioning me in the repaint credits (License CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0)

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.
    • If you need any support/request post in english (or portuguese / spanish) only, because I only speak a quite few things in german.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

Link for the old version: O530 Carris PT Repaint Works (formerly known as O530DEPBus2's Repaint Thread) - UPDATE of 2016-02-18: Mercedes-Benz O307 Carris 1982 Linha Verde & 30,000 Views special: Setra S319UL MTA NYCT Bus

--

Welcome to the new version of the O530 Carris PT Repaint Works! The Reloaded version! This version will replace the former version, dated from 2012, but still with supported repaints.

Here it is the reaints which I have made: