Mercedes-Benz O530 'Facelift' Pack (PATCH v.1.4 in the first post + CapaCity)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello helvete
    i love your bus i think it is the best bus in the whole game.
    But i have one problem and i don't know how to solve it.
    every bus has manuel door but on my steering wheel i can only open the first 2 and the last one i have to use the computer mouse.
    MY question is: is it possible to modify this like in the sounpach from morphi for the alterr citaro so that you can not open the doors manuel but with the "türfreigabe"

Thank You
    Pumifu

• I noticed one thing missing in the buses at general: a variant to change the VDV's RPM, like in Morphi's Citaro mod. There are some Citaro Facelift buses in real life with a different RPM. I wanted to try to add from the mod to the bus, but I'm afraid that it can come with errors after errors

:S
  • I liked the bus lot.

bugs:
    - The rear doors of the bus "O530 2-D A" not close.
    - On the bus "O530 2-D A" textures "stop" button is not displayed.

At least it happened to me, I guess it's not normal.

It would be interesting to add a manual version.

It's a great mod, it looks very nice.

• Hallo Community von OMSI

Ich bin schwer beindruckt, was Helvete für einen Bus hier herausgebracht hat. Natürlich waren die grössten Script schon geschrieben, andere wiederum musste er ändern.

Was ich aber noch nicht so ganz verstehe. Ich hatten den 3 Türer genommen. Bei der "Hst-Bremse mit Türfreigabe" haben sich die Türen nicht automatisch öffnen lassen. Ich musste diese manuell betätigen.

Weiss jemand, wo ich das ändern kann - wenn ja > Wo und was muss ich dort ändern?

(With Google translated...

:whistling:

)

Hello community of OMSI
    I am impressed what Helvete has released for a bus here. Of course, the greatest script had already been written, others he had to change.
    But what I do not yet quite understand. I had taken the 3-door model. In the "hst brake with door release" the doors have let open automatically. I had to operate them manually.
    Does anyone know where I can change that - if yes> Where and what I need to change there?

• Bis auf den Zweitürer sind alle Busse mit manuell zu bedienenden Türen ausgestattet. An Automatiktüren scheinen aber schon ein paar Leute dran zu sein.

Helvete: Would it be possible to make the indicator regardless of the repaint? It looks a bit modest when 10 buses with the same indicator driving around in the KI...

• Danke für deine Antwort. Ich hoffe, der Mod geht schnell von voran. Ist nicht gerade lustig, immer die Türen manuell zu öffnen. Bin es gewohnt, dass Sie automatisch aufgehen. Ansonsten wären ja die zwei Knöpfe - der eine Hst-Bremse ohne Türfreigabe und der mit Türfreigabe ja so ziemlich sinnlos installiert bzw. auf dem Dashboard.

• Man kann sich auch über alles beschweren...

Helvete
    I have a problem with ASR, everytime I try to accelerate faster from a stop, ASR goes off one-two times, almost completely killing my momentum. On the top of that, the ASR button does not seem to work - ASR stays active, regardless of the button state.

• good morning everyone,

i've find a (new?) bug on the left side of the driver seat on the climator panel.

When engage the hole electric the status indicators of the driver-heating-panel are black (off). If you turned on the main lights, all the indicators turned to red (on) but i've never touched the panel so you can't see, if the clima is on or off.

Main lights are off, no switch was touched

Main Lights are on, no switch was touched

But at all a very cool bus with great fun to drive

:)

best regards

Daniel

• first thank you for your beautiful bus.

:thumbsup:

But compared with the O530 Modded from Morphi, the low beam (driving light) or the high beam is not correct.

The fact that I'm using Morphi's mod does not meant everything has to be indentical

Would it be possible to make the indicator regardless of the repaint? It looks a bit modest when 10 buses with the same indicator driving around in the KI...

What indicator?

I have a problem with ASR, everytime I try to accelerate faster from a stop, ASR goes off one-two times, almost completely killing my momentum. On the top of that, the ASR button does not seem to work - ASR stays active, regardless of the button state.

That's what ASR is for, reducing wheel slippage. I'lll look into the ASR button.

The rain texture on the "Klappfenster ;)" and on the doors has the wrong render priority if you look through the glass behind the driver.

Unfortunately this is going to stay, since "klappfensters" are one object (exterior and interior) and omsi has a weird dependance on alpha order in the cfg file.

i've find a (new?) bug on the left side of the driver seat on the climator panel.

This actually is unchanged from Morphi's mod, and it's going to stay for some time, there are more important things ATM

:D

Hi Helvete, probably i found a new bug with texture

This is not a bug, this is your graphics card not being able to read jpg files. Open the file 25_aep.jpg in MS Paint and save it as jpg too.

• Hallo die Busse sind vom Model her klasse nur habe ich das problem wenn ich fahrgäste einsteigen lasse und die Türe schliesse der bus nicht losfährt sondern erst m drücken muss und dann noch die E für die elektrik das nervt das es mir keinen spaß macht mit den bussen zu fahren genauso bleibt das display im dashboard dunkel hat einer eine lösung für des problem???

• That's what ASR is for, reducing wheel slippage.

Yes it is, but the automatic transmission should never let wheels slip when accelerating - unless the floor is slippery, in which case the transmission can't control that. Overall, the transmission would need a bit of work either. Gears sometimes change back and forth without any input change, gear which is in at ~50km/h isn't powerful enough to bring the bus to 60 (on a flat ground) etc.

• Hallo die Busse sind vom Model her klasse nur habe ich das problem wenn ich fahrgäste einsteigen lasse und die Türe schliesse der bus nicht losfährt sondern erst m drücken muss und dann noch die E für die elektrik das nervt das es mir keinen spaß macht mit den bussen zu fahren genauso bleibt das display im dashboard dunkel hat einer eine lösung für des problem???

Vielleicht ist in den Optionen so eingestellt, das sowohl die Hst-Bremse ohne Türfreigabe und die Hst-Bremse mit Türfreigabe aktiviert (was anscheinend nur beim 2-Türer funktioniert). Wenn man beide nicht wieder auf OFF stellt, kann ich mir vorstellen, dass ich genau zu diesem/deinem Problem komme. Stelle sicher, dass beide Hst-Bremse-Button auf OFF sind und auch alle Türen geschlossen. Überwache das Display auf den VDV-Dashboard.

Denn ich habe keine Probleme.

• wenn das display was anzeigen würde tut es aber nicht auch wenn strom an ist bleibt dies dunkel

Vielleicht ist in den Optionen so eingestellt, das sowohl die Hst-Bremse ohne Türfreigabe und die Hst-Bremse mit Türfreigabe aktiviert (was anscheinend nur beim 2-Türer funktioniert). Wenn man beide nicht wieder auf OFF stellt, kann ich mir vorstellen, dass ich genau zu diesem/deinem Problem komme. Stelle sicher, dass beide Hst-Bremse-Button auf OFF sind und auch alle Türen geschlossen. Überwache das Display auf den VDV-Dashboard.

Denn ich habe keine Probleme.