Mercedes-Benz O530 'Facelift' Pack (PATCH v.1.4 in the first post + CapaCity)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • i tried to change the the passengercabin3d.cfg for put exit from the 1st door, the passengers exit from 1st door, but not from the third

Adding new exits is not sufficient. The script also has to handle them. Since the entries and exits are indexed in the script, the effect should now be that passengers exit through the first door even when it is closed, as long as the second door is open. The reason is that they have become exits with indices 0 and 1 for the script which are still controlled by the open/closed status of the second door. Same should apply to the 2nd door exits which are controlled now by the open/closed status of the 3rd door as they are now exits with indices 2 and 3. The 3rd door exits (indices 4 and 5) should now never be open to the passengers because the script doesn't handle them.
    So the solution is to make the appropriate adjustments to the door script, i.e. re-number the ExitX_Open variables which are already in there (X being the index => change to X+2) and add Exit0_Open and Exit1_Open dependencies on the front door status.

• Adding new exits is not sufficient. The script also has to handle them. Since the entries and exits are indexed in the script, the effect should now be that passengers exit through the first door even when it is closed, as long as the second door is open. The reason is that they have become exits with indices 0 and 1 for the script which are still controlled by the open/closed status of the second door. Same should apply to the 2nd door exits which are controlled now by the open/closed status of the 3rd door as they are now exits with indices 2 and 3. The 3rd door exits (indices 4 and 5) should now never be open to the passengers because the script doesn't handle them.
    So the solution is to make the appropriate adjustments to the door script, i.e. re-number the ExitX_Open variables which are already in there (X being the index => change to X+2) and add Exit0_Open and Exit1_Open dependencies on the front door status.

I understand a little bit, but not enough to change the script.
    Can you post the script already changed?

• Bugs:
    1 Not possible to turn on driving lights.
    2 The orange speedomiter thingy goes dark in the night even when the interior lights are on.
    Greetings
    Jordan:)

• What could be the problem? I'd changed some setvar in OMSIJakob's Vestlandtour skin, the bus in the preview window -when you choose which one to drive- looks OK (uberland front etc), but when it appears on the map the original setvar options visible what was in the cti originally.

Hi, any solution for this? I'm not really good in german sorry

:)
  • Bugs:
    1 Not possible to turn on driving lights.
    2 The orange speedomiter thingy goes dark in the night even when the interior lights are on.
    Other:
    The articulation looks old. Could you retexurise it to make it look newer please?
    Otherwise great bus.
    Greetings
    Jordan:)

• I'll add here and say the Capacity can handle some really tight corners even better than some, although the older O530G is superb at ducking and weaving especially on Stadtdreieck. No bad points at all, I tend to stop just near enough the passengers to open the first door so they board the front door.

• Hallo,

ich hätte da auch mal eine Frage. Ich weiß nicht ob die schon gestellt wurde. Bisher habe ich nur gesehen, dass alle Porbleme mit Türen oder Repaints haben. Ich wünschte das wäre mein Problem.

Ich bekomme den Bus nicht mal in Bewegung. Ich weiß nicht ob ich zu blöd bin oder so

?(

Jedenfalls starte ich den Bus und dann komme ich nicht vorwärts egal was ich drücke und sollte ich ihn mal zum fahren kriegen komme ich meistens nur zur Starthaltestelle und sobald ich die Türen auf und wieder zumache tut sich gar nix mehr.

Oft habe ich auch, dass wenn ich losfahren kann er trotz des D-Gangs rückwärts rollt.

Über eine hilfreiche Erklärung wäre ich dankbar. Gerne auch per PN, falls es länger wird oder so

;)

MfG

• Weiß denn schon jemand warum ich beim Runter Laden des Busses einen Komplett schwarzen erhalte?Siehe Seite 28,Post 556! Hat jemand eine Lösung dießes Problem zu lösen, hatte ich im Übrigen schon bei der Version 1.2. und 1.3.!Über ernste gemeinte Hilfe würde ich mich freuen!Lg

• Danke

:D

(hab die Readme nicht mehr)

Das heisst jetzt aber, dass man "nur" die 7 Farben zur auswahl hat?

• The problem is well known and is the Buss itself when you look a little further in the pages back , you see my pictures with it! Why is that was me until now to say no !

Und noch mal in Deutsch:

Das problem ist bekannt und liegt am Buss selber, wenn du etwas weiter in den Seiten zurück schaust, siehst du auch meine bilder mit dazu!Warum das so ist konnte mir bis jetzt keiner sagen!

Achtung habe Googel Übersetzter genommen!

• Kann mir einer helfen ich hab mich an die Anleitung gehalten aber bei mir kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung

• Ohne deine Logife wird dir keiner helfen können!Bitte im spoiler posten(deinen Post oben kannst du bearbeiten, musst also keinen neuen erstellen!)Die Logfile findest du in deinem Omsi2 Ordner!

• Helvete: The textures in the interior are not correct. The left and right side have a darker grey.

Look here:
    Sample 1

Sample 2

You would need to seperate the upper and lower part, because its complicated to paint.
    If you open the "25.jpeg" or "02.jpeg" you can´t know exactly which areas belong to any part of the interior.