Mercedes-Benz O405N1/GN1/GN2 Mod (28.09.2016)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Sound Mod - Texture Mod + Door Mod

Name of project: Mercedes-Benz O405N1/GN1/GN2

Involved persons:
    Marios S
    Darius (The O405N1/GN1/GN2 creator) (I have his permission)
    Morphi (Scripts)

Details: This is a ZF sound mod for the Mercedes-Benz O405N1/GN1/GN2. I have also added new wheels and made the textures much better. Driver can now open all 3 doors manually (GN1/GN2, but 3rd door button isn't added, don't know how to do it). Please enjoy this mod. I hope you like it!

Attention: You will need Hamburg Day and Night (2.00 or 2.02 or 3.00) and Drei Generation (1.20 or 1.30) Add-On installed for this mod to work.

Attention 2: Please back up your bus file before installation. Overwrite the files. The bus or the game is not affected.

Copyright: I don't want anybody to upload on other sites this mod.

Collaboration: I want to add 3rd button on GN1 and GN2. Also I want to add the dashborad of GN1 to GN2. If someone wants to collaborate just pm me. Also as Morphi did I would like to make the lights better. Can someone help me?

Pictures/videos: They are presented above:

Download Mod :
    Mercedes-Benz O405N1: (Click here )

Mercedes-Benz O405GN1: (Click here)

Mercedes-Benz O405GN2: (Click here )

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

36 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Staaken79 () aus folgendem Grund: Defekten Link entfernt!

• Do you have any pictures?

Btw. the other links aren´t working.

Mercedes - Benz 0405GN2 new huge mod pack (sound, textures, door and wheels) is now available for download.

GN2 Mod: Download here

Mercedes - Benz 0405N1 new huge mod pack (sound, textures, door and wheels) is now available for download.

N1 Mod: Download here

• Hi,

First: Good sounds!! Sound of my knowledge in the interior very realistically.

:thumbup:

However, the outside sounds do not sound so well. There bass exists not enough and they are also too high a little bit (tone). Moreover that one must serve the third door about the third "door tracer" on the keyboard. Could you still alter this maybe?

But, all in all, a very good sound and Texturemod!!

PS: If you can still say me how the engine and the gear from the coach is called in which you have taken up the sounds.

PPS: I have taken care of a well-arranged translation. (PONS translator) Being into English not so well. . .

;)

Gruß/ best wishes

Thorben