Hulp for Scania citywide (LAWO Displays)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello,

I have a question about the display's in the scania citywide GN14, i was searching in the scripts and model files for a fix that the displays are working normally (Not in combination of timetable). But i can't find the scripts of it to change it.

Do anyone know how you can change it from timetable to a normal ibis route?

it is now when i drive a route, the display stay off, when i'm going on a timetable the LAWO displays are working. But i want now also that its working when i don't drive on timetable :S,

So do anyone know how?

Thanks,

TRANSLATION TO GERMANS:

hallo,

Ich habe eine Frage zu der Anzeige in der Scania Citywide GN14, ich war für eine Korrektur in den Skripten und Modelldateien suchen, dass die Anzeigen normal funktionieren (nicht in Kombination oder Zeitplan). Aber ich kann nicht die Skripte davon finden, es zu ändern.

Sie jemand wissen, wie Sie es von Zeit Tabelle zu einem normalen ibis Route ändern können?

es ist jetzt, wenn ich eine Route, die Anzeige fahren bleiben weg, wenn ich auf einen Zeitplan gehe Lawo die Displays arbeiten. Aber ich möchte jetzt ook Dass seine Arbeits, wenn ich fahre nicht auf Zeitplan: S,

Also weiß jemand, wie?

danke,

• Hi omsipolice12,

First a translation of the comment: FUTÁR normal state, and there is active schedule

Code
    1. ' futár normál üzem, és van aktív menetrend
    2. (L.L.schedule_active)
    3. (L.$.Matrix_TerminusL1) $RemoveSpaces $length 0 >
    4. (L.$.Matrix_TerminusL2) $RemoveSpaces $length 0 > || &&

This code limits the functionality.
    If you change it to this one:

Code
    1. (L.$.Matrix_TerminusL1) $RemoveSpaces $length 0 >
    2. (L.$.Matrix_TerminusL2) $RemoveSpaces $length 0 > ||

It will also go to normal state if there is anything for Terminus display.

On the other hand you will get in trouble: you should add an alternative way to fill up Line Nr, bus stops and co.

It was easy to use the built in functions..