churaKrueger Polychrome Mod for Scania Citywide GN14 (Compatible with Morphi's mod and BioEthanol Mod)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Bus Modification

Name of project: churaKrueger Polychrome Mod for Scania Citywide GN14

Involved persons: Me

Details: The GN14 can only show display in white (Monochrome), and I change it to polychrome, which can show other colours. Compatible with Morphi's sound mod and the BioEthanol Mod)

Copyright: Please do NOT re-upload this mod to other places. Modification of the file is accepted.

Pictures/videos:

Download: Google Drive

Concerning constructive feedback:

I amreceptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me and must not diminish my work.
    Please write your feedback to my work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am glad about any kind of compliment of my work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Habe den mod Installiert aber der Bus lässt sich nicht Spawnen

• Ich soll dem eine Fahrzeugnummmer geben, nur ist keine vorhanden. Wie geht denn das?

• Hallo. Fahrzeugnummer kann man in der Regs_GN14 Eintragen, zb. 555 oder 1250 oder wie Ihr möchtet. Dann bitte normal abspeichern!. Bei Busauswahl (Scania) dann die Nummer die Ihr eingetragen habt auswählen und fertig

;-)
  • Hab mir den entsprechenden Mod runtergeladen und nur das was fehlt eingefügt

;)