[updated] churaKrueger Mod for MAN SD202

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Nice mod, thank you! (I mean that isn't real that a SD202 have a K++ but good :3)

• Meine Logfile:

Sollte ja bestimmt nur in den Busordner eingefügt werden. Readme war ja keine dabei.

• Works as expected. It is also possible to install cooper's LAWO with ease. Though I have one question: If you managed to replace the ANNAX with a Vollmatrix, why is this still not possible with the S215UL, which also has an ANNAX ...

• Fantastic mod! I was wondering, how do you change the default colour? Its orange, and I was trying to change it to white. Is this possible?

• Fantastic mod! I was wondering, how do you change the default colour? Its orange, and I was trying to change it to white. Is this possible?

change "script\churaKrueger\Vmatrix_constfile_K++.txt" to "script\churaKrueger\Vmatrix_constfile_K++_pc.txt" in the .bus file

• Nice mod but cant use it as destinations are not showing and i get the following error in the logfile
    154 21:25:58 - - Warning: File vehicles\MAN_SD202\model\model_D92_K++.cfg: texture filename vmatrix_leer_led.png not found in mesh file vehicles\MAN_SD202\model\K++\D_vollmatrix_text.o3d!

• Nice mod but cant use it as destinations are not showing and i get the following error in the logfile
    154 21:25:58 - - Warning: File vehicles\MAN_SD202\model\model_D92_K++.cfg: texture filename vmatrix_leer_led.png not found in mesh file vehicles\MAN_SD202\model\K++\D_vollmatrix_text.o3d!

This log show no error actually
    Have you downloaded the original churaKrueger mod and is your hof written probably?