Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello again,
    I've got a problem if a child wants to buy a ticket. If I press "T" the child doesn't get a ticket, only the change, and with every time pressing "T" the money gets more.
    I also get the error message "P.render" if a child wants to buy a ticket, then SweetFX turns off and I can't watch the stats of Omsi (Ctrl+Z).

Here's the logfile (pretty long^^):

And a short video:

• That issue is already reported and you could've found it PDF file that came with the map. Either disable ticket selling or use the fix that's written in the PDF file.

• Also ich lasse die Map leider in der Tonne. Die haut ja mal megaviele Fehler raus. Nein danke.

Ich habe versucht die Logfile hier zu posten, aber dann ist der Server überlastet so lang ist die.

• Sorry dude, but this map is not working...
    So many errors in the logfile and some kind of "tiles overlapping"...

• For the problem with children buying a ticket go to Ticketpacks\Busplus and open the BusPlus.otp file. Then add the following new ticket
    [ticket]
    Osnova vremenska karta red
    Basic ticket 90 minutes child
    papirna red

• Einstellungen bei Omsi in den Optionen runterschrauben bis es passt (gibt kein Allheilmittel, aber genug Themen hier im Forum). Mußt Dich selbst rantasten.

• Is there anyway to download the IK-103 bus from anywhere, I have not found a working download link.

Nevermind, I should have read the read me first...

• Hi.

I've spent years using OMSI, I have tested hundreds of maps, and had never seen anything like it.

I will not say anything else, I'll remove it, still thanks for your time and work, but needs plenty of time to get the map.

Hundreds of problems, IA is dire.

• When will this map be uploaded on a good page? You cant download it, without downloading MEGA on your computer. This is shit and shows me, that the developer seems to have not the best knowledges with presenting addons.