Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello, help me please,what is wrong in my log file

• Hi gibanica,
    as I was trying to download the Ikarbus through the link provided in your readme.pdf, I found out, a registration is required. So I switched the forum language to English and tried to register. However the very last entry on registration is to answer a question to prove I'm not a bot. This question however remains in Serbian, which I don't speak (sorry) So I have no clue what I am supposed to type in there. Here's the question: Upisati ime foruma na kome ste trenutno:

Please help

:)

Now that I have driven routes 15 and 71 I fell in love with this map, even the ticket demanding kid is no problem if you use the fix posted on page two here. However I found that upon arrival in Ledine on route 71 the route doesn't come to an end meaning you won't see the evaluation sheet thus can't go straight on the return trip. Also every time I end OMSI after driving the Belgrade map I get a "Zugriffsverletzung" which will then cause Omsi to crash-end.

Here's my logfile (just part of it as the whole thing is too long

:)

)

Achim

• ...the very last entry on registration is to answer a question to prove I'm not a bot. This question however remains in Serbian, which I don't speak (sorry) So I have no clue what I am supposed to type in there. Here's the question: Upisati ime foruma na kome ste trenutno:

It is asking for the name of the forum, the answer is Balkansimulacije.

• I tried to install map as described and i have some missing files. How can i fix this?

:(

Sceneryobjects\BE-Software\Zaun_Grün_klein.sco
    Sceneryobjects\BMO Objekte\Brücke.sco
    Sceneryobjects\BMO Objekte\Mehrzweckgebäude.sco
    Sceneryobjects\mmiki26\Trakcja\trakcja podwójna szeroka.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Römerberg\BlackEye\Absperrung_RW.sco

Splines\Sittingen\VKL´s Splines\Mauer09\Hecke.sli
    Splines\VKL´s Splines\Leitplanke.sli

• Hello,

After I got my new PC I attempted to install this map but it doesn't work. On my other PC it works which is strange. Problem is that most of the tiles wont load and map is unplayable. Tried everything and nothing works. PLEASE HELP this is my favorite map and I really want to play it. PLEASE HELP

• I've noticed that this map is very strange at times it work flawlessly and at other times the map breaks while driving down the street. Looking at my logfile I got this error

557 12:16:47 AM - - Error: Unbekannte Bilddateierweiterung (.png): map.translate
    558 12:16:47 AM - - Error: Unbekannte Bilddateierweiterung (.png): map.translate
    559 12:16:48 AM - - Error: Unbekannte Bilddateierweiterung (.png): map.translate
    560 12:16:48 AM - - Error: Unbekannte Bilddateierweiterung (.png): map.translate
    561 12:16:48 AM - - Error: Unbekannte Bilddateierweiterung (.png): map.translate
    562 12:16:48 AM - - Error: Unbekannte Bilddateierweiterung (.png): map.translate
    563 12:16:48 AM - - Error: Unbekannte Bilddateierweiterung (.png): map.translate
    564 12:16:48 AM - - Error: Unbekannte Bilddateierweiterung (.png): map.translate
    this same error continues to line 615

• Ich weiß, das der letzte Eintrag in diesem Thread schon ewig her ist. Jetzt habe ich aber ein Problem. Ich kann über die Hofdatei nichts schildern. Ich würde gerne die Linie 15 fahren. Oder liegt es am Bus? Ich fahre den Solaris Urbino 18 GSP Beograd

Edit: Es liegt am Bus. kennt sich jemand mit dem Bus aus?