MB Citaro Facelift Pack Mod [TEP] (29/05/2016)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Bus Modification/Repaint

Name of project: MB Citaro FL TEP

Involved persons: King aleorseTTo (me)

Details: This is the bus of my city (Parma). The bus is based on the model of Helvete

Copyright: Most of the work isn't mine so ask to Helvete the permission. Any external link has to lead to this page.

Pictures/videos:

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Well, in Brescia drivers (almost) always have some tickets with them to sell, but they cost more than what they'd do in shops etc...

• Here in Monza I usually have a few tickets that I sell, but it' done all by hand, no ticket printer nore a cash desk, I keep the money in a pocket, as we used to do back then

:D

Only a very yellow ticket obliterator.