S 319 UL Automatik + LAWO [suche Hilfe bei: Gangwahltaster einbauen + Schaltknauf entfernen]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Thanks again rsnorboy95 , i have followed the steps, but i still having some errors, cheking the logfile, i have some missing files, but i can't find these files anywhere.

Cheers! :)

U dont have to edit any of the files just drag and drop. Thats wat I did and its working.

Hello again, i followed this steps: 1. Install S319 base, 2. The morphi mod overwriting and 3. LAWO mod overwriting, but i still get the error, but it's different, here is my log, i really appreciate your help these days and i hope to find the problem and solve it, you are really helpful.

Have a nice day :)

• U dont have to edit any of the files just drag and drop. Thats wat I did and its working.

Hello again, i followed this steps: 1. Install S319 base, 2. The morphi mod overwriting and 3. LAWO mod overwriting, but i still get the error, but it's different, here is my log, i really appreciate your help these days and i hope to find the problem and solve it, you are really helpful.

I have no idea as Im no expert in those errors that ur getting.

• Hello again, i followed this steps: 1. Install S319 base, 2. The morphi mod overwriting and 3. LAWO mod overwriting, but i still get the error, but it's different, here is my log, i really appreciate your help these days and i hope to find the problem and solve it, you are really helpful.

I have no idea as Im no expert in those errors that ur getting.

I hope someone can help me, thank you so much for ur attention :)