Type of project: Map
Name of project: Alto da Boa Viagem (fictional)
Involved persons: O530 Carris PT (et. al.)
External aid required: No (until further notice)
Details: Welcome to Alto da Boa Viagem, a fictional rural / overland map which is located in Western Portugal region (Lisbon and Southern Santarém districts, more precisely). This map has a main town (Vlia Franca, tribute to Vila Franca de Xira) with an main station, located in a fictional railroad branch (Estação Central de Vila Franca, which is the terminus of the forementioned fictional Tagus Branch), which has bus services provided by CP (the railroad operator, which in this map operates also buses), which connects this station with the towns and villages in the region, but also other stations located in both East Line and West Line (these ones have nothing to do with the real ones in Portugal), placed in the region.
This map has 8 interurban routes (local, express and skip-stop routes, divided by 4 groups, the groups are numbered after the main route of the group):
(1) - Route 9371 group (servicing between Vila Franca, Est. Central and Porto da Boa Viagem):
- 9371 (local, main route);
- 9371S (skip-stop route, only stopping at 65% of the stops of local route, it has the same terminii);
(2) - Route 9372 group (servicing between Vila Franca, Est. Central and Vila de Almeirim (Fictional), Mosteiro - This route crosses the Lisbon-Santarém district border):
- 9372 (local, main route);
- 9372X (express route, only stopping at 50% of the stops of local route, it has the same terminii);
(3) - Route 9373 group (servicing between Vila Franca, Est. Central and Vila de Frades):
- 9373 (local, main route);
- 9373X (express route, only stopping at 50% of the stops of local route, it has the same terminii);
(4) - Route 9374 group (servicing between Porto Alto, Praça Central or Vila Franca, Est. Central and Vila de S. José, Estação - The express route crosses the Lisbon-Santarém district border):
- 9374 (local, main route, terminating at Porto Alto, Praça Central from Vila de S. José);
- 9374X (express route, only stopping at 50% of the stops of local route, extended to Vila Franca, Est. Central from Porto Alto, maintaining the other terminus at Vila de S. José. This route also doesn't stop in Colónia de Mecha);
Buses which will be used: the bus which I felt adequated to be used was the Mercedes-Benz O 307 v2 of Perotinus. But another Ai-Lists (for the earlier O 307 (v1.2.1), the Setra S215UL, MAN NL202/NG272, MAN ÜL, MB O 407, Mercedes-Benz O 305 G (with Bahnbus-mod) or New Flyer DE60LF (Chicago Add-On) in combination with the forementioned Mercedes-Benz O 307, or even lightweight AIs (Solaris Urbino 12 MEP)), aswell Mercedes-Benz Citaro Ü & GÜ will be considered.
Status of 2016-06-17:
Concerning constructive feedback:
I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be
- precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
- analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
- solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.
Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.