Bus not spawning

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • So since today my bus is refusing to spawn in the game - this is my Volvo B7RLE. I haven't done anything and it worked yesterday and I just can't solve why it's doing this.

Log file

• Send your Bus to somebody you can trust. Maybe the problem is only happening on your PC.

I had this problem too, but I cant remember what I have done to solve it :-/

Edit: Check your model.cfg for errors.

• The model.cfg has not been tempered with for a little while and the problem is happening to another tester of the bus!

Luckily, we have now fixed the problem. It looks like the .osc file was corrupted by OMSI somehow - by simply moving the content of the .osc file over to a clean .osc file it miraculously worked!

• OMSI will refuse to spawn a vehicle if the notes in the script are not commented out properly.
    As you can see, in front of '#################################', which is a valid comment, is some gibberish. OMSI cannot detect this line as a note and thinks that this line is a number or string.

• OMSI will refuse to spawn a vehicle if the notes in the script are not commented out properly.
    As you can see, in front of '#################################', which is a valid comment, is some gibberish. OMSI cannot detect this line as a note and thinks that this line is a number or string.

That's not the case here since that is not even present in the .osc file. I just had to move it to another file and it worked.