[W.I.P.] MAN Lion's City
Type of project: Bus
Name of project: MAN Lion's City Project
Participating users: Vengeance3D
Details (or expectations):
- MAN's standard dashboard with display graphics
- Fare-Go FM ticket machine and validator
- Voith 4-speed and ZF 6-speed gearboxes
- Appropriate engine, gearbox and atmospheric sounds
- Exterior features such as 3D MAN & Lion City logos, Euro 6 hood bar and day running lights
- Interior decals
- LAWO next-stop display
My plan is to make every version of the Lion's City family in it's current form but as I am only ONE person this will take time. Sometimes each release may include different features as I work out what is easiest for me to keep working on long term and also what works with each model of Lion's City that I enjoy working on.
A20 - Complete
A21 - WIP (To be rebuilt)
A23 - Not started
A26 - Not started
A37 - WIP (To be rebuilt)
A47 - Not started
Concerning constructive feedback:
I am receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me and must not diminish my work.
Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be
- precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
- analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
- solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counter-proposals, consequences and implications.
Since I am glad about any kind of compliment of my work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.
PS. As I suffer from social anxiety, depression and OCD I may suddenly stop communicating or remove something but please be patient as I am usually still working in the background and trying to get my head around things