Facelift Innenanzeige

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • i had the problem with my 4-row LED cabindisplay, too. its a bit more complicated, because you have to use a few macros to get things done:

Code
    1. (L.L.IBIS_busstop) 1 + s0
    2. (L.L.IBIS_RouteIndex) l0 (M.V.GetRouteBusstopIdent) (M.V.GetBusstopIndex) 1 (M.V.GetBusstopString) (S.$.YourTextTexture)

this is basically a duplicated form of the script already existent in ibis2.osc.
    you can increase the value in the first line for the second, third and so on busstop. This will work as long as you have a valid route for your line, without the need for an active timetable.

the big one is the "actual" busstop, the bottom one is the second and third stop. you have to add a bit of code to prevent switching to the next busstop before reaching the stop itself. the string will change after triggering the next busstop in the IBIS in its current form..

• Thank you, it's always good to learn new things.

I tested with the original code, and it works like Schleswig-Holstein wants I think. Here is the code :

• Es funktioniert jetzt zum größten Teil, danke

:D

Wäre es nun noch möglich, dass die Anzeige Linie plus Endhaltestelle solange angezeigt wird, bis die nächste Ansage wieder kommt und nciht nur bis die Türen wieder geschlossen sind?

:)

Und hättest du vielleicht auch noch Lust meinen letzten Wunsch umzusetzen? Die Wagen hält Anzeige?

Noch ne Frage:
    Wenn ich jetzt aus meinem Ziel in der Hof-Datei die zweite Zeile auslesen möchte, dann muss ich doch die 2 zu einer 1 ändern, oder?

Code
    1. (L.L.IBIS_RouteIndex) (L.L.IBIS_TerminusIndex) 2 (M.V.GetTerminusString) $length s1
  • Beide sind sogar möglich:

btw du kannst echt Gedanken lesen. xD Den Wunsch mit bis zur nächsten Ansage hatte ich auch c:

• I don't understand what you exactly want for the display of the stop request. Something like blink between "Wagen Hält" and the short stop name string ?
    Same for the displaying of the line when you open the doors. Do you want to return to the original display after some time or anything else ?

If the next bus stop length is too long for the display, it will blink between 2 lines in the hof file. If no, the first line would be displayed.

Tamino K. It's the original code and it blink between the 2 lines.

• Tamino K. Mmh ok

It could be improved

• Super danke

:D

Ich nutze jetzt diesen Code (der gefällt mir am Besten):

Zwei kleine Änderungen möchte ich aber gerne noch vornehmen:
    1: Ich möchte gerne, dass als Terminus der letzte Eintrag in einer Ziel-Zeilei ausgelesen/angezeigt wird:

Code
    1. 132 Spryndorf Bf SPRYNDORF BF SPRYNDORF BF Spryndorf Bf LP_SPB.tga Spryndorf Bf

Ich habe es bereits mit der Zahl 6 probiert, allerdings ohne Erfolg...

2: Die Anzeige Linie plus Terminus soll so lange angezeigt werden, bis die nächste Haltestelle angesagt wird und nciht wieder erlischen, wenn die Türen geschlossen sind.
    Kann man das irgendwie mit einer Schleife umsetzen? #python

• For your first resquest, if you want to read the last line, and only the last line, there is no need to blink the display anymore. So, I think

Would be

Code
    1. ' Get the line number
    2. (L.L.IBIS_LinieKurs) $IntToStr " " $+
    3. ' Get the terminus
    4. (L.L.IBIS_RouteIndex) (L.L.IBIS_TerminusIndex) 5 (M.V.GetTerminusString) $+
    5. (S.$.IBIS_cabindisplay)

I don't really understand your last request...

• Sorry, I thought I had answered you.

I don't really know how to do it, you want the display shows the line and terminus, when we hear the announcement it shows the next stop, and when the bus pass the stop, it shows the line and terminus ect...

The problem is I don't know how to know when we exactly pass the bus stop, and I don't think it's possible too.