Volvo 7700A Solo 2 und 3-Türer + Gelenk 3 Türer (vllt auch Hybrid)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Apologies if this has been asked before, but what chassis is this 7700A based on? Is it the Volvo B9LA or is it the hybrid B5LAH chassis? I only ask because in the video i can almost make out the heavenly sound of a Deutz D9B engine :)

This bus is looking awesome though. Congrats

• @Lowlander: Articulated version of the B5LH (B5LAH) first appeared in 2013, year after Volvo 7700 was discontinued, and two years after the successor to the Volvo 7700, the 7900, appeared on the market. So, there's no hybrid 7700A's on the world, only 7900A's.

So, this Volvo 7700A is maybe based on B9LA, or on the B7LA (some final 7700s on B7L had same driver's cockpit as depicted in video). But, the details visible on the front of 7700A (in video) marks that's a facelifted version of 7700A, built exclusively on B9LA. Sorry for my bad English.

• Apologies if this has been asked before, but what chassis is this 7700A based on? Is it the Volvo B9LA or is it the hybrid B5LAH chassis? I only ask because in the video i can almost make out the heavenly sound of a Deutz D9B engine :)

This bus is looking awesome though. Congrats

B9LA

As far as i know a hybrid 7700A was never made, only the solo 7700, some double decker London buses and the 7900A used/uses the B5LAH chassis.

The Hybrid 7700 solo is also in the works as you can see in the title, but very far from being finished.

• Good evening everyone, and sorry for the long silence.

At the moment only some minor changes are left to be done; apart from that I'll have to finish the English pdf manual, which then will be translated to German by Tatra, so big thanks to him ! :)

I don't want to give any fixed ambitious release date, cause as you could see that didn't work last time, but I'm hoping the 3 door articulated will be out by the end of 2018 the latest.

Have a nice week!

• Ich kann es kaum erwarten den Bus endlich zu fahren.

Der Bus sieht echt hammer aus.

Wird der Bus komplett released also mit allen Varianten, oder erstmal eine Modellvariante wenn sie fertig ist?

Wünsch euch noch viel Glück und Spaß mit dem Bau ;).

• Wow, I feel like a child again!

I am very excited about your work. It looks very pretty and i looking forward to the bus.

I hope it comes quickly ;-)

I really enjoy your work and wish you a good future work. ^^

• DE: Wird es den Gelenk 3 Türer auch als ZF Variante geben ? Oder nur mit VOITH Getriebe ?

EN: WIll there at the articulated 3 door Version also at ZF or only VOITH transmission ?

As far as I know it will only have a ZF Gearbox. A ZF 6AP1200B to be ecact.

To the creators:

You are doing an amazing job. Hats off!

Cheers!

• Hi, great work. The bus sounds great. But I still do feel that the steering wheel is a bit too high. In reality, you can always see the display from the driver's position, which is not the case here.

Thank you! As I said, the focus of this video is on the sounds, not the visual aspects. The model you see is actually an older beta, this is not how the bus looks now, lot of visual bugs were fixed. Also, you can adjust the steering coloumn to your liking, so it won't block the view of the display, see post #322.

DE: Wird es den Gelenk 3 Türer auch als ZF Variante geben ? Oder nur mit VOITH Getriebe ?

EN: WIll there at the articulated 3 door Version also at ZF or only VOITH transmission ?

Only ZF is planned at the moment.

• Hi, really looking forward to this project. Just a quick question, is any retarder system planned?

Yes, automatic retarder.

On another note: Sorry for the silence. We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties with the bus making OMSI produce weird graphical errors for some testers, leading to the game crashing out.

Still no set release date, we will try to troubleshoot the problems and continue wrapping it all up.