Setra S313 UL v1.2 in the 1st post [09/10/2016]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Moin,

Vielen Dank für die Tipps !!

Aber warte doch einfach auf die Mods.

Naja das meine ich ja damit, daß es gut wäre wenn es eine deutsche Version als Mod geben sollte. Da wird sicherlich auch noch was kommen und ich warte gern drauf.

Aber woher soll man das mit den 7 Bar Druck wissen oder daß der Öffner an dem Wischer ist, wenn man nicht grad zufällig einen Solchen in Realität fährt.

Von daher wäre eine kleine Readme mit Erklärung der wichtigsten Dinge doch wünschenswert. So ziemlich jeder Ersteller egal für welches Spiel gibt so etwas mit bei..

So werd mal ein paar Proberündchen drehen. Der 319er war einfacher in Bewegung zu bringen.. Allerdings hab ich da nicht drauf geachtet ob er 7 bar Druck hat.. Es hieß daß der Dauerpiepton angibt daß der Druck zu gering ist. Sowie vorbei ging es dann auch. Nur hier beim 313er klappte es nicht so ganz. Dann muss ich eventuell noch etwas länger warten.. ich probiere es erstmal..

Gruß
    MG Mike

• I attached an English readme, in this you can find inter alia about air-system. The air-system scripts are the same in the 313, 317, 319 too, so it works in the same way..

For me, the download link works fine.

The German mod: the created bus is an ex-Bundeswehr bus..

:)

What do you want more? And the drawers are empty.. Cmon, please..

:wacko:

?(

8|

If you have problem with other installed mods, please not complain here.

• Hello LND,

At first i´m sorry. the was an error with unpacking. the bus-data was there, for some reason the readme was missing.

now some things are clearlier

:thumbup:

Very great model ! I love those setras.

A question. How do i print tickets with the "emke-Drucker" . Therefore i found no explanations.
    I just figure out how to use it to program the matrix. But how works ticket printing ?

quote " And the drawers are empty.. Cmon, please..

:wacko:

?(

8|

"

sorry i didn´t said something like that. I only didn´t know where the "door open" button outside was. meanwhile the others told me.

Greetings
    MG Mike

• Hey,

Yes, it's my fault that i didn't make readme of the drucker.
    So:
    ON: Switch on
    $ = Route
    % = Linie
    & = Ziel
    Arrows (up and down): bus stop shifting
    CL (red button): clear
    Space: time, date
    Ticket printing: on the top of the machine you can find 1-7 buttons.
    The numpad and the enter is clear I think.

I hope it helps you.

LnD

• Hell yes !!! Many thanks..

There is another issue. If i set several 313 or the 317 and park them side by side and i would make a screenshot from the "setra-flottilla" there seems to be a graphical buf.. over the front and side windows over the bus i cannot look to the other one. There seems to be some kind of ?? shield which lets me look through the neighbor bus to the ground..

I have this at the 313 and 317..the 319 seems not to have this.

But the rest of your models look awesome..

I like Setra buses a lot.. especialy the older ones like the 215 ul and older too.
    The 319 is driving around my home village. It's school bus for my children.

• This coverage caused by boxes, what is cover the sunblinds. I have no idea, how can I make it with other methods.

• The gear shifting isn't good.Can you make a update for the gearbox? Like the gearbox from the O407 from Perotinus.Preferably for three busses.

• Moin,

eigentlich habe ich vom Repainten sehr wenig Ahnung, deshalb dieser Hilfeaufruf

:D

Ich komme mit dem Template der Doppeldecker nun einigermaßen klar, allerdings bin ich hier überfordert.

Kann mir jemand ne kurze Anleitung geben, wie das mit den Ebenen etc. abläuft? Ich möchte einfach nur die Seitenwände beschriften

:)

Gruß
    EVAG4101

• The gear shifting isn't good.Can you make a update for the gearbox? Like the gearbox from the O407 from Perotinus.Preferably for three busses.

Could you explain the problem?.. There weren't any problems with the gearbox. If you use as a sequantial gearbox, its include the plus and minus triggers too (for pc wheels). The normal H gearbox and the autoclutch works fine.
    If you download other mods, like an automatic version, complain on the mod topic.

• LnD,

I just adore your work and i love having the Setra's in OMSI. But now that i have started repainting your Setra's i was wondering something about the Setra S 313 ÜL.

There are no setvar's added in the readme, does this mean the bus doesn't work with it? Because i would like the curtain from the rear window to be removed and i would like the windows to be darker (The Setra S 317 ÜL got this setvar).

At the end i would like to know if it is possible to paint over the windows and if it is, how?

Thanks in advance and if things aren't possible i just want to say thanks for your answers and keep up the good work!

:thumbsup:

• 313 UL doesn't have paint and dark layers to the windows (except the rear-window, it has a repaint layer). If you want, you can delete the curtain if you search for "Fuggony" in the model file and delete the mesh.

• 'Jetzt mal ne Frage an die Setraprofis. Kommt es einem nur so vor, oder ist der Bus tatzächlich zu hoch geworden. Da wenn ich in die Spiegel schauen mächte, es doch zu hoch wirkt.
    Kenne mich mit Setras net so aus, ne Antwort wäre super.