Gear Button animation

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi members

I and my friend building local city bus

our project based SD 200 85

I am very beginner level in modelling software but I solved "origin from mesh and anim rot " animation
    But gearbox contoller animation section

Code
    1. [newanim]
    2. origin_from_mesh
    3. anim_trans
    4. cockpit_gang3
    5. -0.021

I selected down corner of button model in blender and pivot point progres( cursor selection > object mode > center > cursor )

my button moving left direction not pressing button animaton

What should I do in blender.

please help me

• If the direction of the animation is not right, you have to rotate the coordinate system of your object. All objects rotate (origin_rot) around the X axis or shifted (origin_trans) on the X axis. The X-axis is the lateral alignment (left / right).
    By rotating the orientation of the object origin can set you the direction:

Since the dashboard is inclined, you need to further adjust the angle.

• Since I work with zModeler, I do not know how I implemented it in Blender.
    Origin_from_mesh says the object origin is at the position where the animation is supposed to be. Is the object origin at the zero position of the bus.

Then one writes:

Orgin_trans moves the object origin to the position of the animation. Below are the exact coordinates:
    X position
    Y position
    Z position