I end up in sky when loading maps

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • <Template for bug descriptions>

1st Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?
    OMSI 2

2nd How often does the problem occur? How does the problem appear? (Error message, but OMSI stays playable / crash / freeze / ...
    It occurs everytime when starting a new game, I end up floating in the sky (At every depot). OMSI stays playable, I can look around but thats it.

3rd What did you do before the problem occurs? (Place a new bus / activate scheduled driving /...)
    Nothing

4th Which content do you use? (Maps, busses, ...)
    I use the following map: Aachen-Walheim

5th Which mods or plugins do you use? (SweetFX, ...)
    none

6th Logfile inside a spoiler.

7th System information (Operating system, RAM, CPU, graphics adapter, ...)
    RAM: 6GB
    CPU: AMD APU 7410 2.2Ghz(Overclocked to 2.5Ghz)
    GPU: AMD 330M 2GB
    Yes, the game does run smooth

Screenshot:

• Du hast noch nicht alle benötigte Add-ons installiert die in das Installationshandbuch der Aachen-Walheim Map stehen.
    In deine Logfile kann ich sehen das zumindest die folgende Add-ons noch fehlen:

Add-on 15: Chuckinho's AVV North Eifel Bus Stop - Aachen 2
    Add-on 16: Discounter Set V1.0
    Add-on 19: O.L.K Tankstellen
    Add-on 26: ADDON CreativeStreets V1.0
    Add-on 39: Tree Addon/Baum Addon V.1.4

• I will try, Thanks for the help in advance!

EDIT: Ive installed the addons you listed, but I still end up in the air when going to the Aachen Bushof or any other location

• It is always so, that when you only see air, then some add-on is not installed or installed properly. As only the objects near the area you are standing are being loaded, the logfile only shows the items that are missing in that part of the map. It may be that there are more add-ons still missing then the ones I listed in my previous post.

Best thing to do is using the very handy tool OMSI Map Tools. With this tool you can check the map and it will tell you exactly which objects and splines you are still missing. If you can list the missing items here then I can say exactly which add-ons you are still missing.