MAN Stadtbusfamilie - CNG Tank

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello everyone. Since I've seen some users using the CNG tank into one of the addon buses, the MAN Stadtbusfamilie (in the Private/WIP screenshots section), I wanted to ask how do I insert one, which object to use, which coordinates in the model to place the object, possibly by using the Daueranimation... Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks in advance

:)
  • Awesome! I'm actually using the Daueranimation on this one (to adjust the position of the tank, as it wasn't in the right place), along with the position change of the AC unit (Klimaanlage) with the interior piece, it's now better!
    What I did was the following: I added this code into MAN_NL2x3_main.osc

Code
    1. 1 (S.L.Daueranimation)

Which turns out like this:

Then I added the Daueranimation word all away to the botton of any _varlist.txt just to function the changes on the model file.
    -------------------------------------
    As for the model of the CNG tank, I used the one Busfan53 shared , extracted normally and changed this:
    For the CNG Tank

And that's it!
    Optionally, you can change the position of the AC unit:

This is the result:

It's not the most perfect thing, neither is that realistic (I think the tank is different), but if you wanted a CNG tank onto this bus, this does help

• Hallo,

ich hatte den CNG Tank eine Weile drauf, aber es kam immer eine Fehlermeldung wenn ich auf die Schaltfläche "Neuer Bus" geklickt habe. In der Fehlermeldung stand: "Unbekannter Dateityp .png" Könnte mir jemand helfen? Vielen Dank...

Liebe Grüße, Lucas