Uni-Tram (Beta Update 23/03/17)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • The tram doesn`t appear when i want to choose a vehicle.. How can I solve this?

What map are you trying to load it on? If there is a other AI tram or train close it will not load. General OMSI 2 problem since the game is not made for rail simulation.

I don't know and i have a other problem: the passengers nerv me all the time and ya. This tram had potencial but i think it would never be finished...

-Hav a nice day Greetings Nik

:D

Thank you.
    Sadly for lack of resources and time i haven´t got to completely finish it. The plan was to finish this version and make a "big brother" to it like a longer articulated tram.
    The passenger problem should be solved automatically on omsi 2.2.032 or superior.

?(
  • What map are you trying to load it on? If there is a other AI tram or train close it will not load. General OMSI 2 problem since the game is not made for rail simulation.

Thank you.
    Sadly for lack of resources and time i haven´t got to completely finish it. The plan was to finish this version and make a "big brother" to it like a longer articulated tram.
    The passenger problem should be solved automatically on omsi 2.2.032 or superior.

?(

Gladbeck

I dont have the strassenbahn NF6D, but there are a few trains on that map.
    Can you give the name of a map on which i can test the tram?

• Gladbeck

I dont have the strassenbahn NF6D, but there are a few trains on that map.
    Can you give the name of a map on which i can test the tram?

This tram have been tested on Eberlinsee, Schönau and the NF6D map. I haven´t tryed it on the complete Gladbeck map.
    I can garanty that it works perfect on Eberlinsee.
    Schönau also works but it is recomended a powerfull computer.

• Hello, I am just wondering about an error I'm getting on eberlinsee. I do not have the Tram NF6D DLC so I replaced the ailist with "vehicles\Uni-Tram\tram.bus"

However, now I am getting this error in the logfile and I do not understand.

• From you logfile i can see you dont have Eberlinsee installed correctly.
    You are missing scenery and splines.
    And therefor you can not load any vehicles.
    You also ave problems with missing files from MAN EN92 bus from the game so it looks like you need to reinstall OMSI 2 or get the missing files.
    I can not see any problems with unitram from your log other than a missing not important texture.

• I checked map tools I have all the scenery objects, and it seems like the scenery objects and splines are only giving warnings, do it should affect the map as much as the Error? I am not sure what CV-Calculate is and I think that's the main problem. Also should mention that the map runs fine other than that spamming the logfile.

• I checked map tools I have all the scenery objects, and it seems like the scenery objects and splines are only giving warnings, do it should affect the map as much as the Error? I am not sure what CV-Calculate is and I think that's the main problem. Also should mention that the map runs fine other than that spamming the logfile.

Hello again.
    First of all omsi does not give "warnings" from your log file it is clear you are missing parts of map and busses.
    The CV-Calculate normally is becouse of a wrong entry.
    What version of OMSI 2 are you using? Some versions doesnt compleatly support rail vehicles and some doesnt support other addons.
    Does the tram appear if you manually load one to the map?
    Also try typing in (vehicles\Uni-Tram\tram_main.bus) instead of just (tram.bus)
    And of course check that you dont have the wrong reg numbers or repaints under "vehicles\Uni-Tram\tram.bus" in the "ailists.cfg"

• Eng: Very good train, only one problem. Is it possible that you make the passenger voices much quieter or disable them completely?

Deu: Sehr guter Zug, es gibt nur ein Problem. Ist es möglich, dass du die Fahrgast Stimmen viel leiser stellst oder sie komplett deaktivierst?