Comments about "Rheinhausen"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Please post your comments about OMSI2-addon "Rheinhausen" here.

//MarvinK
    ----

Hello,

English topic has yet to open, then let me express my opinion here.

I just tested the addon, and let me first congratulate the work of the creator of the map! The map is great, and keeps its charm. The performences are correct and the lines are very funny.

However, I express my dissatisfaction on the bus. In fact, being a big fan of the C2, I find that the C2U is not at all realistic level sounds except the sounds doors, the engine is not at all realistic. Moreover, during acceleration or kickdown, I find that the bus énroémement lack of power, in reality C2 have the advantage to accelerate much faster than Facelift, especially on ZF EcoLife engines. Furthermore, in terms of texture, textures and internal models are not of a quality worthy of a paid addon, I'm sorry to say, but extremely disappointed me, for a fee addon, I m ' expecting something of a higher quality, which is really not the case at all. I would add that the front of the vehicle is unrealistic, too gérométrique Überland for a face there that compared the bus and one of my photos, this defect is directly seen that is obvious: https://flic.kr/p/MXReAG

Overall, the addon is very interesting for the map that is great! But the biggest inconveniant for me is the bus which is of a quality that does not satisfy me at all. And the French community, unfortunately, is of the same opinion as me.

Thank you not to take this criticism as an attack against you, they're just showing my displeasure critical.

Sorry for my bad English.

• I wish to add something. I test the vehicle in great detail this afternoon. I fully agree with the words of Sascha.

The map is great, Zane, you did a great job.

Darius, I'm sorry, but your car is hurt and does not deserve at all to be paid. We are customer legally speaking, and I consider it a bit like the flight. Know that I am fully aware of the work that you make, and the time it is to you, but look, it's been four years to the day that I work on my map with all necessary accessories and énorméments custom objects, it's not as far as I put it in pay. On the contrary, I do not want to pay, I consider that we are a community with the same passion as a family. After this course is the choice of each. But without being in bad faith, when you look at the addon MAN Stadtbus, and your bus, it is clear that I consider this as a bit of flight. I am extremely disappointed by this vehicle. Especially for a model like C2 which are enormously popular in Europe, is expected to have it in a higher quality, equal to MAN Statdbus on Omsi.

Fortunately the map is there, because without map, I will ask a refund immediately, well unfortunately.

Furthermore, I tried to look at modeling by making a warped repaint, and we can see that the model is poor, the textures too!

Again sorry for my bad French.

• I think i'll have to give my opinion too.

First of all, on paper, the map looked great: a dozen lines, new buildings, a "revamped" version of the mythic Rheinhausen, a quote on quote "new" bus. But i'll have to say, I was truly dissapointed. Although the the quality of the new objects is superb, they aren't put at good use on this map. The detail level is almost inexistant as there are little to no details on the map! Some areas (c.f. Crossing before "Wickenberg") are even totally left untouched and empty. The City center looks bare, almost lifeless, as big areas are left empty and no details like seats, dustbins, fire hydrants, grass, and so on and so forth aren't used! Such a shame to say, but for me, this map isn't worth it. Props for the Objects, they look stunning, aswell as for the new line/tram concept that fits the map really well, but the awaited level of construction simply isn't there.

Secondly, the bus. What. the. heck. Square ramps? Faulty scripts? Did you use a lawnmower to record sounds?! It's a catastrophy! I mean, it's the 3rd time this Model has been sold and over the course of these sales absolutely NO problems have been fixed from the previous versions.

I'm confused Zane, really. Thanks for the map, thank to steam for giving me my money back.

I hope I haven't been to violent, by I needed to let my frustration out.

//Moved to english section by Semedah

• The card is not bad lines as well as the decor. By against certain things hurts me the deposit of the gas station does not work, I find the amplitude schedule some long lines eg line 25-35 5h40-23h57 two hours less here was not bad. We should have in my opinion separate the night lines of day lines. There are not enough direction arrows so we come to the wrong path. Regarding the Citaro C2 U is a copy paste of the C2 generation three which is a pity. I hope that the next update will fix the problems encountered.

• I haven't bought this yet but from looking at the videos it seems very empty and cold feeling - compared to Ahlheim and Fictional Szczcein which has extensive detail. Maybe I need to see it for myself but the gameplay videos that i've seen seem to paint a bland picture on this map.

I hope to be wrong as it's just a comment.

// Moved to english section

• I haven't bought this yet but from looking at the videos it seems very empty and cold feeling - compared to Ahlheim and Fictional Szczcein which has extensive detail. Maybe I need to see it for myself but the gameplay videos that i've seen seem to paint a bland picture on this map.

I hope to be wrong as it's just a comment.

// Moved to english section

I have to agree with you! Even though Rheinhausen is a great map to drive, it provides a lot of different features, it seems a bit empty and cold. I've been playing Berlin X10 before it and there's a drastic difference!

Another thing that bothers me is that the timetables are extremely tight. It seems impossible to stay on time and falling behind your schedule is impossible to fix since there is so little time to turn around.

Anyhow, the DLC is worth to buy.