Tested and results so far:
- Signpost to Gangtok shows wrong route altogether. It is 61 km from Rongli via Mulukey, Rorathang, Pakyong.
- Where it is supposed to be Sudunglakha has been obstructed by trees completely.
- Missing clearance sign before Rongli tunnel. It is 3.70m tall.
- Unmarked steep hill between Dholepchen and Rorathang. There should be warning sign.
- Tee-ified intersections. Intersections should be laid out at correct angles instead of forcing them into right-angled intersections.
I test each revision by naftalinov following the procedure below:
I have modified various urban and suburban buses to have as little acceleration as possible and gear it accordingly. For example, an articulated city bus modified to use 200hp engine and a 4-speed VOITH DIWA with final drive 7.38:1. Also the reverse, another bus with as much acceleration as possible. Then, go up and down all newly added portions, then feed back to naftalinov.