Moges [1.0] (2.03.12)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • This map serves me right, but continually gives lag and freezes for half a second image, ie get sudden drops in FPS.

Any solution? (I have 12020.0MB for textures)

WTF ? 12020 MB ?? You mean 1202 MB ? I think it's too much :s

• Hallo zusammen!

Ich wollte mal fragen ob das bei euch auch ist das der Zug da fährt Wo Er nicht hin gehört und Unfälle Verursacht?

Ich habe im AI Verkehr Alle Züge entfernt damit man Unfall Frei fahren kann.

der einzige nachteil ist bei Mir Fährt auf den Gleisen nun ein Taxi *lach*

Hat jemand vielleicht eine Lösung für das Problem das nur der Zug auf den Gleisen fährt!!

Lieben Gruß

Der Nachtschwarm

Привет всем!

Я хотел спросить, есть ли хорошо с вами в том, что поезд идет, где она не принадлежит и причины несчастных случаев?

У меня есть движение поездов AI все так далеко вы можете пойти безаварийной.

Единственный недостаток, когда я бегу на путях в настоящее время * смеется * такси

Кто-нибудь есть решение проблемы, что поезд работает только по рельсам!

С наилучшими пожеланиями

Рой ночью

Hi all!

I wanted to ask whether the well with you is because the train goes where it does not belong to and cause accidents?

I have the AI traffic trains all away so you can go accident free.

the only disadvantage is when I am running on the tracks now * laughs * a taxi

Does anyone have a solution for the problem that the train only runs on the tracks!

Kind regards

The swarm of night

• This map serves me right, but continually gives lag and freezes for half a second image, ie get sudden drops in FPS.

Any solution? (I have 12020.0MB for textures)

Well turn reflection off, ai priority 1, low tex only... all these help or I would not be able to play OMSI with 1.8GHz CPU and no separate GPU

:D
  • I suppose invest into an SSD hard drive, I've purchased one today, going to repost here later on today once I get everything up and working.

back on topic though, extremely nice route!! There are areas though where my FPS drops down into the single digits and causes my bus to bounce up and down. I hope this could be addressed and fixed in the future versions of the route.

• Hi

Looks very nice though

:thumbsup:

could you upload it somwhere else aswell please because on one it asks me to install a client which I don't want and on the other I don't understand what it says.

:(
  • May I release a patch?
    Because I found that some people cannot select the map.

I just remove the Russian Description in global.cfg and made a "First-run Situation" to forcing the OMSI Detect it.

• How to install a map:
    1. Set in OMSI buses Liaz 677m, Ikarus 260 V2.0 and Mercedes o405n v2.1 (IN the folder with your map AI sheet, with the use of standard buses)

Hallo,
    kann mir einer helfen, was ich eingeben muss dass nur die Standardbusse fahren.

Gruß
    onlinefan99

• i love this map and that's really detail about anything
    but, some problem is in this map
    Some crossing road is easy to make a traffic jam
    it make my schedule delay over 4-5mins each time
    Some AI Traffic stay long time and wait another traffic for turn left or right
    E.g The Crossing road on Airport Exit to Highway

i know that's a Germany or other countries style traffic light
    but in a busy traffic road, that's not efficient.
    If you can reference for UK traffic light i think it will be better

• What helps is if you drive the NL202 but view from outside at times, helps raise up the FPS, as the windshield for this has a texture of it's own and its funny, try it and you'll see what i mean, 16.0 FPS inside the NL202 and 21 or 27 outside.

If the windshield was a little less dense, then it would be smoother FPS. I think anyway.

The actual bus is fine.

• Zitat: How to install a map:
    1. Set in OMSI buses Liaz 677m, Ikarus 260 V2.0 and Mercedes o405n v2.1 (IN the folder with your map AI sheet, with the use of standard buses)

Was muss ich machen und wie, wenn ich diese Busse NICHT runterladen möchte?

• Zitat: How to install a map:

Was muss ich machen und wie, wenn ich diese Busse NICHT runterladen möchte?

Kann mir niemand eine Antwort geben?

• Dann nimmst Du die andere Ailist die nur die SD Busse enthält.. Musst die nur Umbennen in ailist.

[quote='dodolino','index.php?page=Thread&
    Was muss ich machen und wie, wenn ich diese Busse NICHT runterladen möchte?[/quote]
    Kann mir niemand eine Antwort geben?