DOT/DOTLED/LED/LCD matrix mod version 2017 (update ***02.07.2017***)

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
A community-lead successor to the OMSI forum will be linked here as soon as it is founded and ready.
  • -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of project: Bus modification

Name of project: DOT/DOTLED/LED/LCD matrix mod version 2017

Involved persons: Sébastien NERI (Italien83), almondbiscuit (author of Krueger+/++ 0.5 and 0.6" mods), M-R Software (for the original Krüger matrix)

Details: New Krüger / Krüger++ matrix mod (background and fonts for DOT matrix, DOT-LED matrix, LED matrix, LCD matrix)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod apply new fonts and textures for all buses who use Krüger matrix (DOT/DOTLED) and Krüger++ matrix (LED/LCD).

Requirement for LED/LCD matrix : https://www.omsi-webdisk.de/index.php?page=Entry&entryID=149
    Requirement for DOT/DOTLED matrix : Mods by Co-Design (Lawo-Matrix, Repaintoptionen...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LED matrix
    Colors available : orange, green, white

LCD matrix
    Colors available : orange, green, white

DOT matrix
    Colors available : brown, green

DOTLED matrix
    Color available : green

Styling guide / Extra symbols

Via the IBIS command on OMSI :

! = Schienenersatzverkehr (SEV) logo
    @ = Tannenbaum logo
    ; = S-Bahn logo
    ¤ = U-Bahn logo
    \ = Werkzeuge logo
    # = Messe logo
    : = Tram logo
    % = Bus Depot /Betriebsfahrt

Via the .hof file :

*PR = Park+Ride logo
    *T = Train/Hbf/Bhf logo

Script modification

Open your Script\churaKrueger\Vmatrix.osc or Script\churaKrueger\Matrix.osc file.
    Search command line "(L.L.Matrix_Res) 2 =" and replace the old entries with them :

Download (update 02.07.2017)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/…SI2_matrix_mod_2017_v2.7z

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

GOD BLESS PARIS, GOD BLESS FRANCE !!!!

If you have an question, please write it in english only, I CAN'T read german. Thanks :)

Edited 5 times, last by Italien83 ().

• Das SEV-Logo kriegst Du mit einem ! in der Linieneingabe im Alt-Schilderungs-Menü.

Meine BVG-Linien:
    :mtram_small: M6, M8 :tram_small: 16
    :bus_small: 154, 191, 192, 195, 197, 291 :xbus_small: X54, X69
    Selbsternannter Experte für Hof-Dateien sowie den ÖPNV in einigen deutschen Gegenden (u.a. Berlin, Hamburg, Norddeutschland).

• How can I enter the SEV logo into the IBIS?

Wie füge ich sie dann richtig ein?

Later I will made an update with Flip-DOT matrix ...

;)

If you have an question, please write it in english only, I CAN'T read german. Thanks :)

• Und weiß einer wie man das Messelogo hinbekommt, hatte noch keinen richtigen Erfolg

;)
  • Na das Gleiche wie Italien83 vor Dir beschrieben hat, nur mit dem Zeichen #. Oben in Lila stehen doch extra die Erklärungen?!

Meine BVG-Linien:
    Selbsternannter Experte für Hof-Dateien sowie den ÖPNV in einigen deutschen Gegenden (u.a. Berlin, Hamburg, Norddeutschland).

• Das ist die Linie- und Ziel-Auswahl in OMSI, über das Alt-Menü unten rechts im Bildschirm. Da bei Linie das entsprechende Zeichen (siehe oben in lila) eingeben, dann müsste es erscheinen.

Meine BVG-Linien:

Via the .hof file :

*PR = Park+Ride logo
    *T = Train/Hbf/Bhf logo

Sorry für die blöde Frage, aber wie gebe ich das *T für das Zugsymbol in die Hofdatei ein?
    Sorry for the question, but how do i enter the *T for trainsymbol into the Hof file?

Ich hab das versucht
    It tried this, but unfortunately this does not work

190 SEV Iserlohn *T Busersatzverkehr Iserlohn MVG_ls_lfhszhlfd.tga SEV Iserlohn

This does work!

190 SEV Iserlohn Busersatzverkehr Iserlohn*T MVG_ls_lfhszhlfd.tga SEV Iserlohn

But is there any possibility to use this trainsymbol in the line matrix?
    Gibt es eine Möglichkeit dieses Zugsymbol in der Matrix zu nutzen?

• Update (20.12.2016)

Styling guide / Extra symbols

Via the IBIS command on OMSI :

! = Schienenersatzverkehr (SEV) logo
    @ = Tannenbaum logo
    ; = S-Bahn logo
    ¤ = U-Bahn logo
    \ = Werkzeuge logo
    # = Messe logo
    : = Tram logo
    % = Bus Depot /Betriebsfahrt

Script modification

Open your Script\churaKrueger\Vmatrix.osc or Script\churaKrueger\Matrix.osc file.
    Search command line "(L.L.Matrix_Res) 2 =" and replace the old entries with them :

Download (update 20.12.2016)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…Matrix_K_v2017_update1.7z

• Did you try to change the 4 textures as I described in the other thread?

Meine BVG-Linien:

• Hm, then there are 4 or 5 more matrix-textures in this folder, aren't there? This can be the only solution why there's still the green LCD.

Meine BVG-Linien:

• Probably you have to rename the new textures so that they replace the old ones.

Meine BVG-Linien:

• Did you try to make a backup of the matrix.osc (I don't know if it is the file where is written in which textures should be used) and copy the one of the Scania or the MB Citaro Facelift and replace it? Maybe then the right textures get used.

Meine BVG-Linien: