Addon Italien83 Splines textures version 2017 (19.12.16)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Addon Italien83 Splines textures version 2017 for creators and end-users

Projektname: Addon Italien83 Splines textures
    Beteiligte Personen: Italien83
    Projektdetails: New splines textures (gehweg, straße, ...) for creators and end-users

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation :

1. Extract contents of this archive on your desktop.

2. Copy "TEXTURE" folder to your OMSI 2 directory (accepting to overwrite the existing files).

3. Copy contents of the "ITALIEN83" subfolder (present in the SPLINES folder) to the following folders (by agreeing to overwrite the existing files) :
    • Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\Texture
    • Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Texture
    • Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_RUE\Texture
    • Sceneryobjects\Zane\Texture
    • Splines\Addon Modern Streets\Texture
    • Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\Texture
    • Splines\ADDON_Teltow\Texture
    • Splines\Marcel\Texture
    • Splines\Ruede\Texture
    • Splines\Terrain Spline\Texture
    • Splines\Terrain-Spline-V3_1\Texture
    • Splines\VKL´s Splines\Texture
    • Splines\VKL's Splines\Texture
    • Splines\Yufa\Texture
    • Splines\Zane\Texture

4. Copy "crosswalk_asphalt.bmp", "crosswalk_cobble.bmp", "crosswalk_cobblestreet.bmp" and "crosswalk_concrete.bmp" files into the Splines\Richard \Texture folder.

5. Copy "str_asphdrk_mark2.tga" file into the Sceneryobjects\Verkehrszeichen_MC\Texture folder.

== Before any manipulation, do not forget to make a backup of your files ==

Download link version 2017 (19.12.16)

:!:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…lien83_Splines_2017_v1.7z (approx. 100 Mo)

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Awesome! Definitely one of the best splines textures for OMSI I've ever seen. They really enhance the scenery. Thank you, Italien83, for creating and providing this great addon!

:thumbsup:
  • I see that you started new textures while these ones are great and all is there still a download link for the older one (splines textures v10)? if so feel free to give me it by a dm or just posting it here, the thread got removed today

:(