Poznań (Posen) by Pitoras 3.0a

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Poznan to Pitoras 3.0a

Hello!

:)

I am pleased to present you the third longer version of my map of Poznan and thus the first part of a bigger project Poznan
    Map shows the status of year 2015/2016. There are lines 73, 320 (formerly 70), 321 and 398. succumbed (possibly temporary) liquidation night line 237 due to lack of land. Added was a real depot P.W. Transkom, improved optimization, improved environment on the line 73 and more

It is forbidden to:
    It is forbidden to use on other maps objects in the folder:
    Poznan_70 \ Przemo11 \ Poznan
    It is forbidden to modify and to publish the file hof, painting and bitmap!
    Using file hof / bitmaps on other maps is prohibited!

I allow you to modify maps and share your modifications.

Thanks to:
    @ Grubyw111, @goppel - for detailed comments and tests
    sliwma - the hof, bitmap painting and previews
    @ Przemo11 - for facilities dedicated
    @ Poznaniak221 - for facilities dedicated
    @Lubel - A real timetable
    @Allison - For the execution of paint for car # 3008 (NL223 - Stadtbusfamilie)

the other - for the other tests and comments

Donate

Download

Pictures:

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTOykpnNCoM

Anzeigen working only bus with krueger and krueger+.

• Can you help me ?

• 96 16:41:10 - - Error: The file "Sceneryobjects\Poznan_70\t?a Bogucin\Bogucin1\Bogucin1.sco" could not be loaded!
    97 16:41:10 - - Warning: Invalid Object: Sceneryobjects\Poznan_70\t?a Bogucin\Bogucin1\Bogucin1.sco"

• Hi!

Unfortunately, some folders are Polish (or not) the characters and OMSI here sometimes stupid.
    I recommend renaming folders on those that are shown in the logfile, the problem should disappear. All files have been added to the package!